<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

20 amazing things about Brawl.

Started by Hero_Of_Time, January 02, 2008, 05:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Quote from: RedSox on January 02, 2008, 05:11:40 PM
Quote from: Zarroc96 on January 02, 2008, 05:09:05 PM
WTF?!?! He should be number one! He is the coolest addition to the Brawl roster.
Here at the smash boards, we take our grammar very seriously.

:P

I before E except after C, except in words like neighbor and weigh. Unless you are saying the sentance "Jim Nabors is way cool."... :P

Red

Quote from: Cornwad on January 02, 2008, 05:13:56 PM
Quote from: RedSox on January 02, 2008, 05:11:40 PM
Quote from: Zarroc96 on January 02, 2008, 05:09:05 PM
WTF?!?! He should be number one! He is the coolest addition to the Brawl roster.
Here at the smash boards, we take our grammar very seriously.

:P

I before E except after C, except in words like neighbor and weigh. Unless you are saying the sentance "Jim Nabors is way cool."... :P
...XD

Shujinco2

Quote from: GrimTuesday on January 02, 2008, 03:09:17 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 02, 2008, 03:06:55 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 02, 2008, 03:03:26 PM
Quote from: GrimTuesday on January 02, 2008, 03:02:35 PM
Sonic sucks, this isn't Super Sega Bros. It should be reserved for Nintendo only (don't bring up the irony that their are 3rd party characters in SSBR K?)

Its not Super Nintendo Bros. either...
Is not either Super Konami Bros... ;D

I never said it was either of those  :|

I said it ISN'T Super Sega Bros. and it ISN'T Super Konami Bros. but I never said it WAS Super Nintendo Bros.

So basically it's not Super Mcdonalds Bros. either... What's your point?
Point is, the ONLY thing keeping Smash from being at least RELAITIVLY Nintendo based is because Nintendo created it.

It isn't really restrected to JUST nintendo and nintendo only, 3rd parties are welcome as well! ^_^

Hero_Of_Time

Well, another comes and it drops us down to 19 days till Japan gets Brawl. You're probably wondering why I'm celebrating Brawl's Japan release and not America's. Well...face it, when its out in Japan info will flood the internet. So not much excitement for the American release.

19. Stage creator

You can now make a stage that only you could think of and give your opponent a real hard time getting used to how it works. It'll give you the upper hand! What could be better? Oh, what's that? Nintendo selects one and sends it to all Brawl owners? Wow, that's a nice bonus. A "Stage of the day" if you will. I'd like to see what some people come up with for stage ideas. Some may be bland but some will be very unique. I quite look forward to this.

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Hero_Of_Time

18. Wifi play

This was an absolute MUST for Brawl. At first Sakurai was against adding WiFi but in the end it got added and it looks really fun to use. You can do the usual battle with anyone or with friends. And it of course uses friend codes (Damn you, Nintendo! D: ). The taunts - if you're battling with a friend - can come with a custom tag line like "lulpwn3dnub" to something else. It'll be a lot of fun. Perhaps we'll even get to battle the great Sakurai himself?

thunderhero4

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time on January 04, 2008, 05:16:35 AM
18. Wifi play

This was an absolute MUST for Brawl. At first Sakurai was against adding WiFi but in the end it got added and it looks really fun to use. You can do the usual battle with anyone or with friends. And it of course uses friend codes (Damn you, Nintendo! D: ). The taunts - if you're battling with a friend - can come with a custom tag line like "lulpwn3dnub" to something else. It'll be a lot of fun. Perhaps we'll even get to battle the great Sakurai himself?
he would probably MOD a version of himself in the game and use N64 cartriges as weapons! even worse, they k.o. you in a single hit! :O

and I agree, the stage creator and sonic were the 2 best things that ever happened to the game...

wi-fi is right behind :P

tollhouse2006

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 04, 2008, 12:30:46 PM
18. Wifi play

This was an absolute MUST for Brawl. At first Sakurai was against adding WiFi but in the end it got added and it looks really fun to use. You can do the usual battle with anyone or with friends. And it of course uses friend codes (dang you, Nintendo! D: ). The taunts - if you're battling with a friend - can come with a custom tag line like "lulpwn3dnub" to something else. It'll be a lot of fun. Perhaps we'll even get to battle the great Sakurai himself?
he would probably MOD a version of himself in the game and use N64 cartriges as weapons! even worse, they k.o. you in a single hit! :O

and I agree, the stage creator and sonic were the 2 best things that ever happened to the game...

What about the SSE?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

thunderhero4

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 04, 2008, 12:51:04 PM
18. Wifi play

This was an absolute MUST for Brawl. At first Sakurai was against adding WiFi but in the end it got added and it looks really fun to use. You can do the usual battle with anyone or with friends. And it of course uses friend codes (dang you, Nintendo! D: ). The taunts - if you're battling with a friend - can come with a custom tag line like "lulpwn3dnub" to something else. It'll be a lot of fun. Perhaps we'll even get to battle the great Sakurai himself?

What about the SSE?
.....melee didnt have it, and it still did fine....so I stand firm... :)

tollhouse2006

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 04, 2008, 12:55:46 PM
18. Wifi play

What about the SSE?
So, you're saying a ten hour story mode wasn't one of the best additions?

thunderhero4

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 04, 2008, 01:08:02 PM
18. Wifi play

What about the SSE?
It was, just not as good as stage creator and sonic, thats all.... :)

tollhouse2006

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 04, 2008, 01:08:46 PM
18. Wifi play

What about the SSE?
OKay, just don't forget that the SSE is co-op. 

Hero_Of_Time

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 04, 2008, 01:13:41 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 04, 2008, 01:08:46 PM
18. Wifi play

What about the SSE?
OKay, just don't forget that the SSE is co-op. 
We shall see where SSE falls... =]