News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

12 days until we know EVERYTHING there is to know about Brawl.

Started by Tupin, January 12, 2008, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

I only want to know the full roster, because I have to know if the characters I want are in. :P

I prefer to keep small stuff like trophies, stickers, CDs, and Assist Trophies unknown until when I play the game.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Hero_Of_Time

Lucario and Paper Mario for playable please, Sakurai? *gives Sakurai puppy eyes* :(

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Tupin

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time on January 12, 2008, 07:44:23 PM
Lucario and Paper Mario for playable please, Sakurai? *gives Sakurai puppy eyes* :(
Animal Crosser for playable please? *gives Sakurai even bigger puppy eyes* :(

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time on January 12, 2008, 07:44:23 PM

Begging won't work. Sakurai is unlikely to ever read that, and besides, I'm sure that they've figured out the full roster already.

Ridley

Sakurai put Ridley in or I will come to your house with a sniper rifle and point it at your head. :D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gwen Khan

I hope one or more of these guys are playable, King K. Rool, Ray MK ll, Isaac, please Sakurai

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on January 12, 2008, 07:47:28 PM
Sakurai put Ridley in or I will come to your house with a sniper rifle and point it at your head. :D
You shouldn't do that, if you do, he will never be able to un-retire(again) and make a sequel that may have Ridley.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tupin

Quote from: JrDude on January 12, 2008, 07:52:26 PM
You shouldn't do that, if you do, he will never be able to un-retire(again) and make a sequel that may have Ridley.
This one is being made by Sora LTD, not HAL.

So he's still making games, just at Sora and not HAL.

He still holds the rights to Smash Bros, though.

The reason that HAL is creditted is because some people quit HAL and joined Sora.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 12, 2008, 09:32:21 PM
And 12 days until I leave.
Same here.  This isn't the game I want spoilers for.  All of you people shouldn't even bother leaving the trophies, CDs, Stages, and etc for a pathetic suprise if you're going to see the full roster.  The roster's the biggest part.

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 12, 2008, 07:55:36 PM
Quote from: JrDude on January 12, 2008, 07:52:26 PM
This one is being made by Sora LTD, not HAL.

So he's still making games, just at Sora and not HAL.

He still holds the rights to Smash Bros, though.

The reason that HAL is creditted is because some people quit HAL and joined Sora.
I heard Smash bros experts are helping Sakurai and people who helped with melee from HAL Lab are helping.  I don't think they quit their jobs at HAL Lab. 
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 12, 2008, 10:22:17 PM
Same here.  This isn't the game I want spoilers for.  All of you people shouldn't even bother leaving the trophies, CDs, Stages, and etc for a pathetic suprise if you're going to see the full roster.  The roster's the biggest part.
Dude, you look at the update every day, every update is a spoiler.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude on January 12, 2008, 10:24:13 PM
He's not showing the unlockables though.  It's not a big deal to know the whole starting roster.

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 12, 2008, 10:29:36 PM
He's not showing the unlockables though.  It's not a big deal to know the whole starting roster.
You don't know that they aren't unlockables, show me proof that they are the starting rooster, they are probably some of the starting, and some of the unlockables
[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude on January 12, 2008, 10:32:12 PM
You don't know that they aren't unlockables, show me proof that they are the starting rooster, they are probably some of the starting, and some of the unlockables
The only unlockable characters on the Dojo are Sonic and Snake mentioned in Sakurai's journal.  He says being hidden characters is most fitting for the guests.  Also, in one of the WiFi updates forgot what it was called Sakurai mentioned to work on getting things unlocked before facing people on Wifi to avoid facing characters you haven't unlocked.  So basically he's trying to prevent you from spoilers so think logically and say why would he have unlcockable characters on the Dojo.  The only reason why Sonic is on the Dojo was to make the fanboys happy and possibly to get attention and Snake was already mentioned in the trailer so there was no reason to not include him on the website.   I think I've proven my point.

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 12, 2008, 10:40:40 PM
Quote from: JrDude on January 12, 2008, 10:32:12 PM
The only unlockable characters on the Dojo are Sonic and Snake mentioned in Sakurai's journal.  He says being hidden characters is most fitting for the guests.  Also, in one of the WiFi updates forgot what it was called Sakurai mentioned to work on getting things unlocked before facing people on Wifi to avoid facing characters you haven't unlocked.  So basically he's trying to prevent you from spoilers so think logically and say why would he have unlcockable characters on the Dojo.  The only reason why Sonic is on the Dojo was to make the fanboys happy and possibly to get attention and Snake was already mentioned in the trailer so there was no reason to not include him on the website.   I think I've proven my point.
Actually, I think Sonic was updated so he can be used in E for all, but other than that, I've never read any of Sakurai's Journal,  so I did not know.
[move][/move]
Dude .