News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

2D or 2.5D mario game for Wii?

Started by WiiGuy, June 25, 2008, 12:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiGuy

would you like to see one made?
kinda like what New super mario bros is, but for the Wii?

and if it were to be made, would you buy it?

darkmario

It depends on the story.
Would it be a sequel to new super mario bros.?

WiiGuy

Quote from: darkmario on June 25, 2008, 06:43:15 PM
It depends on the story.
Would it be a sequel to new super mario bros.?
well, considering the fact that its not even made yet, it could be, or it could be a whole new story

THEEVILSPERKY

Sounds good to me.  I miss side-scrollers on consoles.  I mean, that's all there used to be.  No 3D at all.  It's over-rated.. we need to get back to our roots a bit.  I was just playin' NSMB the other day and later on getting all nostalgic about Super Mario World for the SNES.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Java

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on June 26, 2008, 06:39:14 AM
Sounds good to me.  I miss side-scrollers on consoles.  I mean, that's all there used to be.  No 3D at all.  It's over-rated.. we need to get back to our roots a bit.  I was just playin' NSMB the other day and later on getting all nostalgic about Super Mario World for the SNES.
Well there is Wario Land coming out on the Wii this year.

WiiGuy

Quote from: RevolutionSoldier on June 26, 2008, 08:18:14 PM
What do you mean by 2.5D?
New super mario bros for the DS was/is 2.5D Super mario bros for the NES was/is 2D

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

shadowmarioguy

That would be awesome!  And I'm a huge Mario fan, so I'll basically buy any Mario game that comes out.  :P