Main Menu

Overkill? O_O Oh my...

Started by Thirdkoopa, September 16, 2008, 08:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Ron on September 18, 2008, 07:11:38 PM
Honestly,
let them make their games.

It won't ruin songs for me just because they're on Guitar Hero...

I still listen to Prayer of the Refugee and other songs, in fact Guitar Hero helps me find some songs I end up liking after I hear them too.

I don't see everyone's problem.
They're going to make them whether or not we say something about It. I mean, right now I see rock band trying to keep there more 'Hardcore' Audience with DLC While GH Is trying to get people more into metallica or the 70's than GH To buy a copy, and hopefully, get more fans (A bigger audience, as you say?) Into It, and of course, making a ton of DLC to compete with rock band.

Now, Is there anything to be angered about that? No, of course they'd do that as It's a smart business move, but they're making It more of something that has a fear of dying out, like the tony hawk games, and 6-8 or so per year? Eh...

On the bright side, this could induce GH Games for genre's we may end up liking. :x
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Ron

Think about this...

If they made 6 new Zelda games a year, would you guys complain?
Probably not.

I consider myself a hardcore guitar hero fan, and i don't care how many they make, i'll still buy all of them.
The more the merrier.

Besides, as Thirdkoopa said, it's a smart business move...They have a huge audience and they're making millions if not billions off these games.
If I were them I'd make as many as possible to please the fans.
I mean, you can't really go wrong with Guitar Hero games...You don't really even need new features, just new songs really...and anyone will buy them.

Click me ^

sonicdude164

Quote from: Ron on September 19, 2008, 05:44:55 PM
Think about this...

If they made 6 new Zelda games a year, would you guys complain?
Probably not.

I consider myself a hardcore guitar hero fan, and i don't care how many they make, i'll still buy all of them.
The more the merrier.

Besides, as Thirdkoopa said, it's a smart business move...They have a huge audience and they're making millions if not billions off these games.
If I were them I'd make as many as possible to please the fans.
I mean, you can't really go wrong with Guitar Hero games...You don't really even need new features, just new songs really...and anyone will buy them.
Um, I actually would. I think 5 games of a series in one year is kinda too much. I'm all for more songs available, but I just don't want them to try out the series in a year or two.