News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

What is with Ubisoft?

Started by Tupin, June 14, 2010, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 14, 2010, 06:54:02 PM
WHAT'S THE POINT OF IT INVOLVING MICHAEL JACKSON, THEN.
So that way it'll be the final song list at the end, saved for when you BEAT IT!! *BEAT IT!* BEAT IT! *BEAT IT!*
(god that was terrible)

Relichris

I was very disappointed.  :(

Qsmash

Atleast we got a new Rayman. Rabbids is way past stale and I hope they die.

DededeCloneChris

Oh joy, Rayman had the personality of a Rabbid when he was born...and then, years later, he hated them all for being goofy. Hmm, weird irony.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on June 14, 2010, 05:53:19 PM
and some of their stuff aren't even video games, what is with that Laser Tag thing and Vitality Sensor rip-off?  :|

It is the "Electronics-Entertainment-Expo" you know

Cornwad

The Michael Jackson game should let you play as a zombie Michael Jackson as you rise from the grave to cause music related chaos to the living people of the world.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on June 14, 2010, 11:19:32 PM
It is the "Electronics-Entertainment-Expo" you know

Not that anyone goes there for any reason besides video games.

Relichris

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 15, 2010, 04:01:52 AM
Not that anyone goes there for any reason besides video games.

Yes, and the fact that all of the Press Conferences are about video game companies in general.  Hmmm interesting thought there.

Neerb

That's why I don't get these casual things; sure, the companies need to make them for profits, but this is E3; NO ONE WHO PLAYS CASUAL GAMES WASTES THEIR TIME WATCHING E3. It's like throwing a human romance into a robot action movie; sure, SOMEONE wants to see that, but that person isn't gonna watch that movie anyway, so why bother?

Relichris

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 15, 2010, 08:44:23 AM
That's why I don't get these casual things; sure, the companies need to make them for profits, but this is E3; NO ONE WHO PLAYS CASUAL GAMES WASTES THEIR TIME WATCHING E3. It's like throwing a human romance into a robot action movie; sure, SOMEONE wants to see that, but that person isn't gonna watch that movie anyway, so why bother?

I want to see that.  :V  Oh wait, it's called the Terminator.  Saw it.  :L 

Anyway, I wanted to see some interesting games.  So far, only 5 of them looking interesting and I wasted 5 hours watching something that has basically just talked about Kinect the whole time.  Rather lame.

Lotos

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 14, 2010, 06:54:02 PM
WHAT'S THE POINT OF IT INVOLVING MICHAEL JACKSON, THEN.

If it is a singing game, it would sell more with his face on it.  He just died a year ago, so it will sell even more now.

Mystic

Didn't they say something dancing? I think it's a dance game. I'd much prefer if it wasn't Ubisoft I think...

DededeCloneChris

I'm surprised nobody asked why Rayman seems to be on crack.