News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

math notebook manga

Started by Zovistograt, May 23, 2008, 07:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I have taken to drawing manga schoolgirls in my notebooks lately.  They're fun to draw and can be drawn in a ton of different styles.  However, I think I've found the style I like the most.  I'll add more pics when I draw them in class.  Here are two to start out:

first one using this type of eyes (previously I tried other kinds but they were meh)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

better one, but the writing on the other side bled through.  Dang cheap paper >:(
[spoiler][/spoiler]

C&C plx
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

I like the second one better than the first. The eyes are cuter. ;D First one is meh.

Also, Math sucks!

Zovistograt

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 23, 2008, 07:49:42 AM
I like the second one better than the first. The eyes are cuter. ;D First one is meh.

Also, Math sucks!
Agreed on first line but not on second :P

I <3 math.  The thing is, I get the material rather quickly so I become bored when I don't have anything else to write down.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 23, 2008, 06:30:04 PM

Also, Math sucks!

I <3 math.  The thing is, I get the material rather quickly so I become bored when I don't have anything else to write down.
:O

Someone actually likes Math. That's a shock for me!

Wilhelmina Carmel

I see Hecate-tan in your avatar. x:

Anywho, nice job. You need work on the eyes and the body proportion, though. The second one's legs look really stiff, too.

~Team Awesome~

Zovistograt

Quote from: Wilhelmina Carmel on May 24, 2008, 05:01:10 PM
I see Hecate-tan in your avatar. x:

Anywho, nice job. You need work on the eyes and the body proportion, though. The second one's legs look really stiff, too.
well, I'm teaching myself how to draw manga based on anime and that alone.  I base the entire body around the eyes and hair, so I guess I get lazy once it gets down to things like legs and, even moreso, shoes.  Thanks for the insight, Carmel-san.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 23, 2008, 06:30:04 PM

Also, Math sucks!

It's the same for me. The 1st one's head is too big. 2nd one is good though.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Qsmash