Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumbo-Kun

I seriously missed this place!!

What's up people?

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

ResidentZoidberg

First post for me in chat, I've been busy - Rams for Superbowl! I don't know how they're 0-3 ;_;. Also, yay for Packers and Favre. Packers for Superbowl!
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Mystic

Zovistograt

whee, another day.

I have to read some documents for AP US History, quiz today.  We have a quiz practically every class @_@
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

FearItself

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 25, 2007, 04:46:15 AM
whee, another day.

I have to read some documents for AP US History, quiz today.  We have a quiz practically every class @_@

That stinks. I practically have an SAT-based timed writing in AP English every day. >_<

ThingPownin

We even have chat threads too now? Hmm...this might just work out better than I thought.

FearItself

Yes, we do have a chat thread.
But something tells me everyone will be in Power On because of this, and not bother to go anywhere else on the forum. Atleast, that seems to be what's happening now.

Quote from: ThingPownin on September 25, 2007, 09:27:02 AM
We even have chat threads too now? Hmm...this might just work out better than I thought.

We also have religious discussion and other discussions the "Serious Discussion" board.
...̅̅̅

ThingPownin

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on September 25, 2007, 09:33:32 AM
Quote from: ThingPownin on September 25, 2007, 09:27:02 AM

We also have religious discussion and other discussions the "Serious Discussion" board.
Yeah...this is really different...

FearItself

Well, parhaps change is a good thing.

Remember how strict the real Nsider was? Be glad you have more freedom here, and be glad the admins and mods were generous enough to pay for a server for the rest of us.

I, for one, like the additions they have made. It broadens possibilities for more open-ended discussion, and things other than Nintendo.

ThingPownin

Quote from: FearItself on September 25, 2007, 09:41:05 AM

Remember how strict the real Nsider was? Be glad you have more freedom here, and be glad the admins and mods were generous enough to pay for a server for the rest of us.

I, for one, like the additions they have made. It broadens possibilities for more open-ended discussion, and things other than Nintendo.
And as much as I apprieciate that, I still miss the NSider of old, and for now, that isn't going to change.

FearItself

Quote from: ThingPownin on September 25, 2007, 09:42:18 AM
Quote from: FearItself on September 25, 2007, 09:41:05 AM

And as much as I apprieciate that, I still miss the NSider of old, and for now, that isn't going to change.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Yet I still appreciate the freedom we have here.

Though the Nsider we knew is gone forever, Nintendo isn't just going to let itself go without an online forum. I'm sure they'll create another one, and it'll be just like old times, or atleast somewhat similar.