News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Nintendoverses

Started by mario59, June 08, 2008, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mario59

Welcome to the nintendoverse rp plot is yet to be decided. If you would like to join this rp, make sure you A. realize that you have to make an O.C.  B.the characters have to be from a nintendo characters universe. C. You had better pick your unverse carefully your choice of powers are dictated by universe.

the universes are:
The musroom kingdom:Characters of any race from the mario series come from here.
Hyrule: Any characters from the legnd of zelda are welcome here.
Kongo jungle: Characters from the Donkey kong series come from here.
Dream land: characters from the kirby series are here.
Eagleland: Characters from the Mother (Earthbound) series come from here.
Pokemon World:characters from the pokemon series come from here.
Fire emblem universe: self explanatory.
Metroid universe: Chracters from metroid come from here.
Lylat system: Star fox universe.
Diamond City:Where characters from the Warioverse come from.
Skyworld: characters from kid icarus.
F-zero Universe: Characters from the F-Zero Universe come from Here.
If you can think of any other universes please PM me.

The character description form should be as follows

Name:You really need my help here!?
Appearance:Describe your characters appearance
Universe:What universe your character came from
Race:What kind of creature are you
Weapon/Ability1:Self explanatory
Weapon/Ability2:See above
Weapon/abilty3:see above
Personality and other info

Mine is as follows :
Risho McDohl (Suikoden reference!)
Appearance:Shocking White hair, A steel-colored bandanna, Completely black shades, A black leather jacket with a skull and crossbones struck by lightning print,A black shirt With a kanji that says Death/Life,Baggy blue jeans with many holes from wear,combat boots,And a back scabbard.
Universe:Hyrule
Race: hylian
weapon/ability1:A Sword Forged by the Gorons imbued with the element of lightning
Weapon/Ability2:Sharp tipped Hookshot made for spearin into any object
Weapon/Ability3:Farores Wind: Lets me teleport to any previously visited area
Personality:Can be random, Somewhat talkativeVery Natural leader, Ran away from his noble family to live with regular people. Because he is hylian, He can percieve any kind of telekinetic communications.

Final rules:
1.no spamming
2.no invincibility(except in the case of the very rare starman item)
3.No godmodding
4.Do not put words in other characters mouths.
5.Do not attack without permission.
6.In order to quit you must come up with a way to remove yourself death,stay behind,etc.
7.Do not kill other people without permission.
8.Have fun, No flames and let other people have time to react to attacks.(okay That was three rules.Your point is?)

Oh yes, Age is inconsiquential Because lifespans are different for different races. However you can put an age if you want.
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

mario59

btw, your chracter has to start in his/her own universe and find his way to the nintendo matrix the place between universes, at least at the beginning of the story.                       
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

mario59

"I'm Late!" Risho McDohl yelled, rushing for Rusl's house, "I'm not gonna make it! Wait!" he said. A voice in his head sudenly screamed,"Clap your hands and yell Farores Wind!". "Huh? ... Okay!" *Claps hands* "Farores Wind!" He was thinking about Rusl as he said this, and suddenly, With a flash of green light, he was 10 feet above the lake, right next to where Rusl was standing waiting for him."WAAHHHHHH!" With a huge splash that drenched Rusl, Risho fell into the lake. Swimming over, he collapsed on the shore exhausted. "Ha! Risho, on time for once! Not sure how that just happened, but you made it!" Rusl said. "Not too sure myself." Said Risho. "well, like i promised, you made it, so here is your graduation sword, Crafted by the gorons and infused with lightning!" "Thanks." Risho said. While he was walking home, Risho started wondering if that "Farores Wind" Thing would work to get him back home. "Farores Wind!" Risho yelled clapping his hands. Suddenly he ended up in a strange white Place With doors with icons above them and nothing else. The door immedietly behind him had a Symbol of three triangles arranged in a triangle with an upside-down triangle shaped space in the middle. "The Triforce." Risho said aloud. "Where am I?" He said. "You are inside of the Nintendo Matrix, the space between universes." Said a voice, One that was most decidedly NOT His.

Sig by Star.

mario59

please someone make a character! i wanna help the dying RP board with a great idea!  dr.hobo2 if you read this,please make a charachter and spread the word!

Sig by Star.

Spam

Name: Teh Velcro
Appearance: red eyes 6 foot 5 inches scar on the left side of his face.
Universe: Metroid universe
Race: a Kriken (the same race as Trace)
Weapon/Ability1: Imperialist
Weapon/Ability2: Knife
Weapon/abilty3: Power Bomb
Personality: Mean and works alone

mario59

not a bad character. just figure out a way to get to the nintendo matrix. and we can continue the RP. oh and dont forget to spread the word

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

ill join if you put a metal gear universe

Flying Chickens

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 09, 2008, 05:05:47 PM
Metal Gear is by no means a Nintendo franchise.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Orgizirtee on June 09, 2008, 05:52:01 PM
Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 09, 2008, 05:05:47 PM
Metal Gear is by no means a Nintendo franchise.
unless he means Snake in SSBB.

(Lol, cjs.)

captainjacksparrow

MEH. fine ill do this
Name:Wolf stark
Appearance:black fur, Blue right eye and eyepatch on left eye (not trying to copy wolf left eyepatch is a signature for my rp charecters), white shirt with black leather sleveless jacket, black pants and white shoes.
Universe:Lylat system
Race:Wolf
Weapon/Ability1:Blaster
Weapon/Ability2:rocket launcher
Weapon/abilty3:Wolfen
Nice and funny, serious when annoyed. Loves to do bounty's

Miiman56

Name: Keeby
Appearance: Green skin, blue eyes, Besides that looks just like Kirby :P
Universe: Dreamland
Race: Kirby
Weapon/Ability1: Copy
Weapon/Ability2: Mix copy
Weapon/ability3: Slide kicks
Personality: Shy,Kind, smart, thinks things through, and doesn't believe in fighting unless necessary

mario59

almost everyone needs to get to the nintendo matrix before we contintue.

Sig by Star.

Miiman56

Keeby sat there under a great tree and was reading a rather large book. He looked up a little and noticed two maximum tomatoes on the ground beside him. He went over to pick them up. There he decided to save them for later in his stomach. Then he sat down again and he went back to reading the book. He found this book earlier in a treasure chest some large mouse dropped. Having an open mind he decided to read. He was on the page before the last. There was a small purple glow on the page but he paid no mind to it. When he turned the last page and every thing went dark. The book shot out a huge purple beam into the air! Keeby dropped the book and stepped back and stared at it. He didn't have time to even gasp before he was sucked into the book. After, it was like nothing happened, but the book that was titled: The door to all universes disappeared. So, Keeby was trusted through a door with a picture of a Warp Star over it. Then there was a deep voice that Welcome to the Nintendo Matrix, the space between universes." Then Keeby gasped.

mario59

thank you! we need one more person in the matrix and then we can continue! anyone else can join up later.

Sig by Star.

Spam

As Teh traveled through his battle wore village he wonder who was to blame for this and we heard a spine chilling voice saying "Like what I did to this little village; well think of it as a wecome to the Nintendo Matrix... ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, whaha, whaha, whaha!!!"