News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Great," said Venice, sarcasm barely detectable in his voice. "Thanks."

With that, Venice left. He wondered if there was anything to do in Sans Port, as he wandered aimlessly through the city. From what he could see, the place was full of libraries and museums, each dedicated to the history of the place. How boring.

Max Headroom

After a bit of wandering, Mira noticed Venice, thought Mira wasn't so sure. "Venice?" He asked, trying to verify if it was truly him or not.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice turned to Mira, and raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"Mira?" he asked. "What are you doing here?"

THEBIRD

Solon had noticed Mira walking out of the building. So, that must be Mira, he thought, eyes following him. He watched him now not too far down the street calling out to... Oh my god... Venice is here, too!? What a strange coincidence... Is it even a coincidence?It's been three years, but... Maybe they've learned what I know... Solon, sure that Harver and Jas weren't going anywhere, turned to watch the reunion between Mira and Venice.

Max Headroom

"I came here for a vacation." Mira told Venice. "What about you?"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"I got bored at Crescent Island," said Venice.

Max Headroom

"Have you seen anyone else here?" Mira asked. "Because  might have saw Solon when I applying for my ID."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Nope," replied Venice. "Though if that was Solon, then some crazy crap is going to be coming very soon."

Max Headroom

"And if anything, this country would be responsible, if not Solon."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Hey, I think they're talking about me," Solon muttered, attempting to read their lips. "Hm, I wonder if either of them saw me... Well, I know Mira definitely did. He must have recognized me. Well, I guess it isn't wrong for them to know I'm here... The rest will have to come later- Oh man, I'm talking to myself again..." Solon sighed. The rest will have to come later, he thought. Once I know their reasons for being here...

Max Headroom

Mira's ears twitched. He looked in the direction of Solon's voice, but did not see him.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Something wrong?" asked Venice, mildly interested.

Max Headroom

"I did see Solon." Mira said. "If he saw me, then I definitely saw him."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Great," said Venice dryly. "We're all doomed now."

Max Headroom

"How so?" Mira asked. He hadn't been in Solon's group as long as Venice had, so he didn't know Solon as well as Venice did.
[move][/move]