News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

A few minutes later, the smell of food sizzling wafts throughout the air. Jas is singing something to herself and swaying a bit as she cooks.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira sniffed at the air, but other then that, did nothing, for he was asleep.
[move][/move]

Light

Harver yawned as he made his way over to where Jas was cooking. "Whatcha making there?" He asked casually.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas looks back at Harver, smiling slightly. "Saut?d spicy chicken and a type of rice from far away, also spicy."

((Made that yesterday. Gonna get me some now. xD))

Flying Chickens

((...I dunno what to do anymore.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Start trying to form a crew because two people can't keep up a huge ship...?))

Max Headroom

((In the mean time, try to start a conversation or something)).

Mira fell to his side and continued to sleep.
[move][/move]

Light

"Sounds great," Harver said, smiling back. "I can see why you want to be a chef."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Thanks," Jas takes the now done food off the heat, and covers the pots with the lids so they'll stay warm. "Hungry?"

THEBIRD

"Crap, here we go..." Solon muttered as the ship made its final smooth move before lurching forward from the force of the current. Solon shut his eyes tightly and hung onto the rail so hard that his knuckles grew white. As soon as it begun, it was all over. Solon carefully opened his eyes to find he was still standing.

"Miracles really do happen," he whispered to himself as he looked out to see Crescent Island, with the sun glistening behind it, in the distance.

(( Kay, well... The point of this RP is kind of done. Did you guys just want to do your last minute things before I lock this and mark it as complete? ))

Anarchy_Jas

((OMG Solon stayed standing!? Wait, that didn't answer the question... Yes! Last minute things like...))

Jas felt the ship jump before calming again. "I take it we're here... 'Ey, Solon!" She shouts. "Don't run out on us yet! Get your ass down here and eat something! I mean we're supposed to walk off into the sunset like badasses as a team ya know!"

((couldn't help it. xP))

THEBIRD

(( The curse... has been broken :O! ))

Solon turned his head and smirked at Jas' comment. "Right, right. What kind of end to a real-life-action-story-that-could-become-a-movie-in-the-near-future-if-I-could-get-my-hands-on-a-director-making-me-rich-and-famous would it be if we didn't all walk out into the sunset before the credits we leave this harsh, travelling life behind for a bit?" Solon said, before joining the rest of the gang for a feast.

(( Neither could I... ))

Anarchy_Jas

"Spicy," Jas begins to plate the food. "Hot like fire! Like what we've been through," she starts handing plates to people. "Well... Live it up and chow it down."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar comes up onto the deck along with Tanbar. "Do I smell food?" He said.

"Oh, I want some. I'm getting hungry." Tanbar said.

Max Headroom

Mira just laid there, snoring.
[move][/move]