News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon threw a piece of the food into Mira's mouth. More to wake him up rather then force the food down. Solon then began digging in, eating rapidly and without much decorum. "Man... this... is... great!" He managed to get each word out between gulps.

Anarchy_Jas

"Careful, I did put a bunch of jalape?os in it," Jas says, laughing. After giving everyone else a plate, she gets one herself and starts eating.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver took a small bite and felt as if his mouth was going to burn. But as the sensation subsided, it was replaced with a flavorful mixture of spicy, hot, and meaty. He swallowed. "It's great!" He told Jas, and began to eat a little more. He looked around at everyone as he slowly ate. And to think... this is our last meal together for awhile, if not forever. Not all of us have been together the entire time, but we all added our support, one way or another. He smiled for a second, but then frowned, remembering something.

"Solon, can I ask you something?"

((Let's try to finish this tomorrow; I'm gone for a week starting on tuesday.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Mira subconsciously chewed the food in his mouth, which increased the spiciness of the jalape?os. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mira yelled, waking up. He needed something to drink - anything! He didn't care. He ran into the rum supply room, unaware of what was stored in this room. He never bothered to learn where everything was on the ship. He took a random bottle of rum and downed the whole bottle. He noted the strange taste of this unknown beverage, but didn't bother to do anything about it. It took Mira about 5 minutes to leave the room.

"Guys..... Your bever -hic- drink supp -hic- store contains tainted -hic- poisoned water." Mira said, trying to keep himself upright. This was obviously the first time he consumed rum, seeing as he didn't know what he really drank. Then again, that was the first time he ate spicy food.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Thanks," Jas says in response to Harver's comment. "I-" but then she's cut off by Mira's running around like a beheaded chicken. "No Mira, you found the rum... and you obviously drank a lot of it, or have low tolerance for alcohol."

Max Headroom

"The wha!?" Mira said in surprise, taking a step back, which lead to him falling to his back. "I must have......" Mira fell asleep, trying to detoxify the alcohol in his body.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sighs. Once she finishes eating, she once agai goes towards one of the deck's railings.

THEBIRD

Solon opened his mouth, and steam slowly poured out of it. He wiped the sweat off his red face, though he was able to contain himself from screaming like a girl from the spice. His eyes did water slightly, but he quickly rubbed away any signs of it. He turned to Harver after hearing his name being called.

"Yeah, what is it?" Solon asked.

Light

"Back when I had joined the crew, you told me about a dream," Harver began. "It told you about both a traitor, and that one of us would die. The first happened, but the other... what do you think?"

THEBIRD

That same thought had been in Solon's mind. After a while of thinking after his accident, he finally thought of an answer. "One of us did die," Solon replied in a serious tone, a way of talking he didn't use too often. "I did. I mean, the evil soul inside of me did, at least. I think that prophecy could tell the soul inside of me was going to be destroyed, but it did not foresee that I would be taken over by a whole different spirit, and that that one would be the one that would meet its demise."

Light

Harver thought this over, and then smiled. "For once, I think you're right, Solon. You did die... but it wasn't actually you." He sighed in relief. "This means we can rest easy."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is still standing where she is, smiling slightly. The ninja had heard the conversation, but hadn't commented on it herself. 'Maybe now we can actually live though,' She leans back, and takes a look around the deck, thinking about what they had gone through. There had been spars, battles, destruction, the dance... 'About that dance,' Jas' gaze returns to Harver's direction.

Light

Harver noticed Jas staring at him. "Is... something wrong?" He asked.

Anarchy_Jas

"I can't miss ya?" Jas asks, coming off her train of thought. "I mean really, I haven't really seen you since that dance and extra small break we took."

Light

Harver walked up next to Jas. "Then let's catch up."