News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by RedRaider, September 26, 2007, 02:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 12, 2011, 03:50:21 PM
What? I like the band.
Except everything out of that band is a whiny song about not having a girlfriend.

But okay.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

But they still sound good.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

Kianglo has no right to criticize. He listens to Silverstein.

ThePowerOfOne

Ravioli

"Total Life Forever" - Foals

FruitFlow

Quote from: Super on April 13, 2011, 12:03:38 PM
Oh, is that so, lol.

Kayo

Quote from: Super on April 13, 2011, 12:03:38 PM
Except at least they're better than Maroon 5.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Daft Punk, Maroon 5 and H2K will always remain my top.

FruitFlow

Silverhawk79

* Silvercrow79 is listening to: Nujabes - Horn In The Middle

Custom

justice made me stop listening to daft punk
:(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

FruitFlow

Quote from: Custom on April 16, 2011, 03:11:24 PM
justice made me stop listening to daft punk
:(
A lot of people seem to like them 50x better than Daft Punk.