News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Megaman Legends 3 cancelled

Started by Nayrman, July 18, 2011, 06:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Zero on July 24, 2011, 05:59:19 AM
How can they make the 3DS any sleeker than it is? The only improvement that it really needs is battery life. It's already everything the DS Lite was and more.
You'd be shocked seeing the number of people who complain about the 3DS being big, bulky, and ugly.

Zero

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on July 24, 2011, 08:03:54 PM
You'd be shocked seeing the number of people who complain about the 3DS being big, bulky, and ugly.

Wat

It isn't bulky at all, rofl. If people think the 3DS is ugly, the DS lite must be ugly too. They're the same intercourse ing shape more or less.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on July 24, 2011, 08:16:43 PM
Wat

It isn't bulky at all, rofl. If people think the 3DS is ugly, the DS lite must be ugly too. They're the same intercourse ing shape more or less.
What really irks me is the fact that the top half appears bigger than the bottom when closed and the headphone jack is in dead center of the system. They're not big problems, but I do hope they're fixed when the next model comes out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Turok

On topic: MML was the last straw for me getting a 3DS, now I'll wait till they fix the battery. (same size as the DSi? With the extra horsepower? lol nintendo)

On the 3DS having issues: Battery sucks. Slide pad slides nice, yeah, but good luck actually keeping your thumb on it. Home/Start/Select suck, touch buttons or move em back to where they were or the DSL/i. Why did you move the power/wifi lights, Nintendo? DS games look and sound bad on the 3DS. Microphone placement.... It was moved for a reason, and then it gets moved back, wat.

I complain, because they got it perfect with the DSL/i/XL. It's like they made the mistakes so they could fix them again and get more money, I hate it.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Kayo

Quote from: Turok on July 24, 2011, 09:24:54 PM
On topic: MML was the last straw for me getting a 3DS, now I'll wait till they fix the battery. (same size as the DSi? With the extra horsepower? lol nintendo)

On the 3DS having issues: Battery sucks. Slide pad slides nice, yeah, but good luck actually keeping your thumb on it. Home/Start/Select suck, touch buttons or move em back to where they were or the DSL/i. Why did you move the power/wifi lights, Nintendo? DS games look and sound bad on the 3DS. Microphone placement.... It was moved for a reason, and then it gets moved back, wat.

I complain, because they got it perfect with the DSL/i/XL. It's like they made the mistakes so they could fix them again and get more money, I hate it.

I still much prefer the DSi <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Turok

Quote from: Kayo on July 24, 2011, 11:32:10 PM
I still much prefer the DSi <3
I do too, I tried going back to the Lite to help out a friend with something. ohdearzombiegeezus, I forgot how much I hated the buttons.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Kayo

Quote from: Turok on July 25, 2011, 01:51:56 AM
I do too, I tried going back to the Lite to help out a friend with something. ohdearzombiegeezus, I forgot how much I hated the buttons.
I also like how you don't have to be on the main menu to adjust the brightness on the DSi. Plus the screens are bigger, and the system is the same size (always a good adjustment).

And yeah, the buttons are a little weird once you get used to the DSi.
[move][/move]

Zero

The headphone jack being in the center of the unit is NOT a bad thing. lol have you ever owned a psp? The headphone jack is placed on the bottom left to where those with large hands end up whining about the placement. Shit gets in the way. The charger jack is on the very bottom right, to where even those with small hands have trouble playing comfortably while charging.

The 3DS avoids both of these problems. At this point you're just looking for things to ninny about regarding the 3DS. Why would the headphone jack being in the center irritate you? This makes no sense.

As for the top screen being larger, how intercourse ing often do you sit there and look at your DSi/Lite from the side? Yes they look symmetrical and your brain automatically accepts symmetrical things, but the 3DS is still very aesthetically pleasing despite not being perfectly symmetrical from the side. The top screen being larger also doesn't interfere with getting the unit into my pocket. From the top, the unit looks akin to a DSi/Lite, albeit larger. Shape is quite similar.

Protip: Start complaining about the actual problems the unit has

Custom

Quote from: Zero on July 25, 2011, 12:24:26 PM
The headphone jack being in the center of the unit is NOT a bad thing. lol have you ever owned a psp? The headphone jack is placed on the bottom left to where those with large hands end up whining about the placement. Shit gets in the way. The charger jack is on the very bottom right, to where even those with small hands have trouble playing comfortably while charging.

The 3DS avoids both of these problems. At this point you're just looking for things to ninny about regarding the 3DS. Why would the headphone jack being in the center irritate you? This makes no sense.

As for the top screen being larger, how intercourse ing often do you sit there and look at your DSi/Lite from the side? Yes they look symmetrical and your brain automatically accepts symmetrical things, but the 3DS is still very aesthetically pleasing despite not being perfectly symmetrical from the side. The top screen being larger also doesn't interfere with getting the unit into my pocket. From the top, the unit looks akin to a DSi/Lite, albeit larger. Shape is quite similar.

all of this
i complain like a motherintercourse er but once you get used to the 3ds there is no going back

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on July 25, 2011, 12:24:26 PM

I said they weren't big problems, lol. It's just the only thing I could think of that could be changed for the design.

Also, my hands are huge, but the way I hold my DS the headphone jack doesn't get in the way on the right.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I think the charger port in front is a stupid idea. Nobody ever faces the charger when playing. It just gets the cord in the way.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on July 26, 2011, 05:14:27 AM
I think the charger port in front is a stupid idea. Nobody ever faces the charger when playing. It just gets the cord in the way.
It annoys the hell out of me on my phone since it's in my hand's way when I try to text. But I rarely do that while charging; I can't imagine trying to play a game like that.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

It looks like Capcom members are starting to take note of all the fan demand.

Custom

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 27, 2011, 08:33:06 AM
It looks like Capcom members are starting to take note of all the fan demand.

honestly though, i don't htink they can do it
CAPCOM HAS LOST A BRAVE SOUL

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

Apparently there's some rumor that the dev room stuff was to check out potential buyers, and if they can get enough people to support the game it'll be flagged as profitable or something.
Which would actually make the silly Facebook thing useful.
YEAH