News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

cardboard cutouts

Started by Zovistograt, February 21, 2008, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I went to Subway for the first time ever yesterday.  I was standing in line when suddenly I turn around and I am face to face with a cardboard cutout of that Jared guy who lost lots of weight by eating at Subway or whatever ten years ago.  It made me jump >.<

What are your experiences with cardboard cutouts?  Do you think they should be used?  Do you think that they actually are aware of their surroundings and are just lying low?  Do you think they might be plotting a hostile takeover of the world?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kayo

i once bumped into a carboard cutout while walking backwards. i turned around and said. "oh, sorry sir" i turned around, then a minute later after i was taking to some friends who were with me, i turned around again and the cutout was still there. i was thinking "wtf?" then i realized it wasn't a real person.

yes, i was pretty stupid that day. :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

I always wanted to put one of those in a busy place and see what people do with it. :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 21, 2008, 11:35:32 AM
I always wanted to put one of those in a busy place and see what people do with it. :D
rape?
murder?
stick gum to??
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

Quote from: KAOS on February 21, 2008, 11:36:07 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 21, 2008, 11:35:32 AM
rape?
murder?
stick gum to??
More like just give it strange looks and try to see whether it was real.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

sonicdude164

Cardboard cutouts will eventually take over the world. You hear me

Friendly Hostile

We have one of an old manager from where I work in the break room.  It's intercourse ing creepy.

Kayo

i can't wait until i see a cardboard cutout of someone like---*shivers*

lets all think of who we'd be scared to see as a cardboard cutout...... :P :P :P  :P
[move][/move]

Zovistograt

Quote from: KAOS on February 21, 2008, 11:45:14 AM
i can't wait until i see a cardboard cutout of someone like---*shivers*

lets all think of who we'd be scared to see as a cardboard cutout...... :P :P :P  :P
lemon party
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kayo

BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!

no, i dont even wanna gio there..... D:
[move][/move]

sonicdude164

someone should make on of jmv and mail it to him

Java

Don't worry, Jared creeps me out too.

Kraziwun

Heh, in one of the dorms on campus there was a cardboard cutout on the top floor right in front of the window. That was a guy's floor and every time we drove by we always thought it was an actual person. Kinda creepy for a while :P

PsychoYoshi

During the AP English Literature exam in my senior year in high school, my English teacher brought in a lifesized cardboard cutout of Arwen, the elf princess who likes Aragorn in LoTR (long story regarding an inside joke in the class, it's two in the morning and I don't feel like elaborating right now).

It was an extremely creepy cutout, it looked like it was looking at you no matter where you moved.