News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

What did you dream last night?

Started by Zovistograt, March 30, 2008, 07:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

I don't remember any of mines anymore. If I did remember it, it must have been really weird.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Riosan on March 30, 2008, 08:25:18 AM
I barely ever dream, and if I do, I forget it almost immediately after I wake up.
Same here. I remember some of it, but then when my brain puts together the pieces of it I know... It dosn't make much sense...

But they are always sad or scary and really weird  :-\  (I would tell you the one I had last night, but it was really weird and I don't really know how to put it into words  :P)

Sometimes I have these dreams, where i'm falling, and when I hit the ground, I wake up. And those I remember. The falling dreams usually happen when i'm under stress.

Cakeman

Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 30, 2008, 09:22:32 AM
You know, I had this dream MONTHS ago, but I remember it so vividly as if I dreamed it yesterday.
It was such a cool dream, and I gotta share it.

My neighborhood was basically a really, really small prison. There was a fence that surrounded the whole area. There were men who patrolled the whole area; their faces were painted like clowns, and they rode on motorcycles and had chains wrapped along their arms.
The only view we had to life outside the prison was a beach in the middle of the complex.
Doesn't make sense, I know. But at the end of every day, everyone would go to the beach to admire the beauty.

I had long, red, flowing hair, and I wore a long dress with a sash around my waist. Every day I had to go to a building in prison that was a school. There were students there who's ages ranged from 5-years-old to 20.
Inside the school, it looked like someone's house. I met a guy there, and I instantly fell in love, and I only wanted to be with him. We had a 15 minute break during class, in which everyone was allowed to go outside and walk around a bit. The guy and I decided to walk along the beach. It was night time, and you could see all the stars, and the moon shown brightly. We talked about how much we utterly hated the place, and decided that after class we'd escape.

While planning our escape though, a little girl who looked to be 5 came up to us, and said that she wanted to leave too. I wasn't happy about that; I just wanted to be with him, and only him, and I didn?t' want another person to be with us. But he gladly agreed to take her with us. I was not a happy camper, but I shrugged it off. The little kid then ran off back to the class, and that's when we realized the break was over. We started sprinting back to class, lest we get caught and in trouble. As we walked back to the school, the men who patrolled the area saw us, and gave us dirty looks.

The day was over, and everyone was at the beach, relaxing and being with their loved ones. The guy and I were walking across the beach while staring at the fence that was before us. The little kid came running up to us. When she caught up to us, we decided it was time, and started running as fast as we could to the fence. The guards saw us, and started chasing us. The little girl tripped and fell, and before we could go help her, the guards caught her, and took her to a prison cell. The guy then looked at me and said "We need to save her!". I was utterly upset with her, but grudgingly agreed to save her.

We snuck to he cell area, and saw her. Her face was bruised, and bloody, and she was sobbing. The guy tried to calm her down, and old her that we were going to save her. I didn?t care; I rolled my eyes and grunted. He then turned to me, and yelled at me.
"How could you be so selfish?! This girl needs our help! She's been hurt! Look at her!"

After he said that, I looked at her. And then I felt horrible. After watching the tears fall from her face, I felt absolutely horrible for what I had done. At that point, I had completely changed.
I apologized for how I acted, and somehow opened the cell. I wiped the blood and tears from her face with my dress, and carried her in my arms while the guy and I sprinted away. We crossed the beach again, and finally reached the fence. And we were free!

Then the scenery changed completely. There was a huge meadow, with trees, lush green grass, flowers, hills, and white-topped mountains. The sky was blue, with clouds scattered all over the place. I changed into a dove with horns, flying in the sky, while below me, the man I fell in love with was running through the land. Every obstical he reached, I helped him through it.
And in the background, I heard a voice that kept repeating "I will be your gesture."
Oh my god. You must have awesome dreams..ive never had a dream that long...or i just dont remember it :P
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Redpaige13

Quote from: Cakeman on March 30, 2008, 01:23:32 PM
Oh my god. You must have awesome dreams..ive never had a dream that long...or i just dont remember it :P
Thank you. :3

FORNICATION BABY!

Kilroy

Recently, I dreamed about the Captain America cartoon, except Captain America was replaced by Captain Falcon.

It was epic, man.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Eizweir

surprisingly, girls that go to my school keep popping up in my dreams.... it kind of scares me :|
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Silverhawk79

I had a dream that these weird slug things were coming out of my walls and from a spot under my mom's bed, and they were all claymation-esque. Along with that, there was a wave of lava coming down my street, so I grabbed a hose and start spraying water on it, and it hardened up and turned black. It was kind of a creepy dream. >_>

Oren

i dreamt that i was eating pizza with friends then i was playing brawl and i was just done with classic and instead of the you win screen i got what looked like the game over screen with you fail on it... then i woke up

Tupin

I was working at a dock, and the clams that were caught moved by themselves and I was throwing fish to someone.

The last thing I remember is an Arab man throwing a lemon at me and calling it a "Liberty Fruit".  :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Doodle

This was my dream:

I wake at school. Only my hair is super long and past my shoulders. I notice and I'm like "OMG." Down the hall everybody is looking me like "lol wut the' and then I wake up and dream over. :D
YEAH

Redpaige13

Last night I dreamed that I was a gangsta. :D

Poppin' caps in everyone's asses.

FORNICATION BABY!

Hi

I had a dream about sphere being two-dimensional objects, .999...=1 and some other shocking revelations.

Eizweir

I had a dream last night that involved one of the members here moved to my home town.  Scared the freaking crap out of me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze