News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What did you dream last night?

Started by Zovistograt, March 30, 2008, 07:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Riosan on March 30, 2008, 08:25:18 AM
I barely ever dream, and if I do, I forget it almost immediately after I wake up.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

WiiGuy

I dreamed that I was in the Pentagon...only it was a shopping mall :|

Weird...

Java

I hated my dream last night.
It was a nightmare...

I had a dream that I had gone to a coffee shop and there was TV and American Idol was playing. Then I left for some reason and went to a carnival at my church. There, my mom told me that my grandfather passed away.

It was terrible and I woke up early because of the dream.
;_________;

Shaleblade

All I remember is that it was epic :<.

Spud

I'm pretty sureI didn't ahve a dream last night... >_>

Triforceman22

I was Ike in FE.

was an epic dream.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Doodle

I dreamed that I was a goth/emo. I had long black hair, a black hoody with a dude peeing on a school, those long black pants with the red zippers and pockets, and those tight black gloves with the staples. O_o
YEAH

Silverhawk79

Ares300

I uh.............was at a train/bus station with my 'supossed girlfriend'. Then I left and starting sliting throats for no reason.

Zovistograt

I remember remembering this morning but then I realized when I remembered that it was something I'd want to forget and then I forgot it and I don't remember it now and probably will not try to remember it again.

D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)