News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Tarot cards

Started by Zovistograt, May 09, 2008, 07:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

My friend decided recently that he's psychic, so he got some Tarot cards (cards that predict the future, your personality, whatever) and he gave my friends and I somewhat elaborate identity readings.  I don't completely believe in fate and stuff like this, but...I must commend whoever made up these cards as being very crafty and very good at making cards that can be interpreted to the exact way of the individual at hand.  Actually, there are some crazy weird trends that worked almost too well.  I got mostly water energy and cups.  Lots of cups.  And it said that a possible "ruin" would come my way unless I use my counteraction, which apparently is myself.  Awesome.  And then for my oracle card (I forget what that does) I got one of the best ones in the entire deck.  Nice.

Have you had someone read your cards or whatever?  Do you believe in it?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Gwen Khan

so stuff like Astrology and Horoscope? no I don't believe in it, also Homeopathic medicine, 100% BS

LinkXLR

lol psycic.

I don't believe in that crap. All it is is a trick of the mind. Sorta like reverse-psychology.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Zovistograt

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 09, 2008, 07:51:09 PM
so stuff like Astrology and Horoscope? no I don't believe in it, also Homeopathic medicine, 100% BS
remember, placebos sometimes work as well as a real medication ;)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 09, 2008, 07:54:35 PM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 09, 2008, 07:51:09 PM
remember, placebos sometimes work as well as a real medication ;)

I have used Homeopathic medicine, the only thing that changed was the amount of money in my bank account

Kaz

Haha, oh god. No, I don't believe in such things.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Daft Pink

I'm not kidding or anything, but I seriously think I might be psychic. Either that, or I'm crazy.

Tupin

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 09, 2008, 09:01:57 PM
I'm not kidding or anything, but I seriously think I might be psychic. Either that, or I'm crazy.
I always end up predicting the exact episode of a show on TV that day.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Water ☮

I read my horoscope on a daily basis so yes I do believe.I am also extremly superstitous and get d?j? vu a lot. I've never had my cards read though.

Zovistograt

I'm not saying I believe this stuff, but it is quite fun anyway...

Kaz

hindsight is 20-20

jnfs2014

reverse psycologgy.

They are fake.

The Seventh

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 09, 2008, 09:04:13 PM
I always end up predicting the exact episode of a show on TV that day.
I can usually tell when a good friend of mine is going to call.
meh

Kaz

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 10, 2008, 06:51:14 AM
reverse psycologgy.

They are fake.

That's not reverse psychology.