News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

I visited my old elementary school today.

Started by Zovistograt, June 25, 2008, 10:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I had to drop something off, and I realized that I haven't been there in a few years (I had to go back in 8th grade or something to do a similar errand).  I thought that the place had become hyperbolic in its level of confusion because of dreams and inaccurate memories, but I found today that it is in fact as confusing and stair-filled as I remembered.  I actually got lost trying to find the office, and then again trying to find the exit before I finally remembered D:

Have you visited a place recently that you haven't been in for a long time?  Was it like you remembered?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

I'd love to visit my old elementary school.

I'd like to visit all those old teachers, it would be kind of embarrassing if they didn't remember me though.

Shujinco2

I visited MY old elementry school once. Back in the day, it seemed HUGE! I mean GIGANTIC! But now, it's all tiny and stuff. I feel like a giant in there. :D

Riosan

I visit my old elementary school all the time. Mainly because it's part of the high school and I've gone here since kindergarten. D:
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

L10

I don't think my school lets Middle and High schoolers to the elementary schools anymore.
0o!f

Silverhawk79

I really want to go back and visit, because some of the teachers really liked me and said that I should visit before I head off to college. :P

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 25, 2008, 10:46:46 AM
I really want to go back and visit, because some of the teachers really liked me and said that I should visit before I head off to college. :P
Yeah, my 5th grade teacher kept everybody's journals (notebooks where we did all of our creative writing assignments and stuff) and said he'd give them back to us if we came back at the end of our senior year.

I plan on making a trip down there again for that.  I have some crazy stuff in there.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

I want to go to my Elementary School again.

I live less than a mile from it, but the only time where they really allow past students to visit is on Early Dismissals.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kilroy

I'd love to go see my elementary school again. My 5th grade teacher was awesome ^_^
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

えっちーせんぱい

I'd like to go see my old Middle School, see if I remember any of the teachers there or not.

SkyMyl

I visited my old Elementary school once. I remember it clearly, so I really didn't get lost.

jnfs2014

I visited elementary for the past 7 years.
I graduated 1 month ago.

Tupin

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on June 25, 2008, 02:14:15 PM
I graduated 1 month ago.
You must go to one of those schools that teaches Kindergarten through 6th Grade.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 25, 2008, 02:20:30 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on June 25, 2008, 02:14:15 PM
I graduated 1 month ago.
You must have gone to one of those schools that teaches Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
yes, yes I did.

Nayrman

Lets see...to vote my dad went to my old elemtary school, and I went with him for SOME odd reason. This is of course almost 7 years after I had last set foot in there and good gawd the place seemed TINY. Not to mention the place was falling apart. I saw the same creepy gym teacher and proceeded to duck into the nearest classroom. Didn't see any old teachers...I hated them all...