News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I visited my old elementary school today.

Started by Zovistograt, June 25, 2008, 10:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Quote from: Nayrman on June 25, 2008, 04:29:13 PM
Lets see...to vote my dad went to my old elemtary school, and I went with him for SOME odd reason. This is of course almost 7 years after I had last set foot in there and good gawd the place seemed TINY. Not to mention the place was falling apart. I saw the same creepy gym teacher and proceeded to duck into the nearest classroom. Didn't see any old teachers...I hated them all...
he probably PAID you.

Smashin

Let's see. I went to a K-8 elementary school, and I'm a sophomore now. That means I haven't been to school there in two years. But I scorekept the youth league's basketball games over the season, so the last I was there was in March.

Lotos

Quote from: Shujinco on June 25, 2008, 10:29:34 AM
I visited MY old elementry school once. Back in the day, it seemed HUGE! I mean GIGANTIC! But now, it's all tiny and stuff. I feel like a giant in there. :D

Same.  I've been there twice this week.  Once for my sister's play last Friday, today for her "moving up ceremony".

Doodle

Meh. I didn't like elementary school all that much, so I wouldn't really want to go back.
YEAH

not famy

I went to my elementary school to pick up my sisters, and I haven't been there in a long time. The hallways seemed incredibly small, the classrooms were a lot crappier than I remembered, and I realized that the school sucked more than I remembered. |:

When I went to school there, for fun I guess, I took the little rubber things that stop the doors from hitting the walls away from just about every classroom (never got caught :0) ) and they still haven't replaced any of them. |: