News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

post-shower hair treatment

Started by Zovistograt, March 14, 2009, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you do in terms of your hair after a shower?

Blow-dry it
4 (18.2%)
occasionally blow-dry it but mostly just let it dry by itself
1 (4.5%)
let it dry by itself
13 (59.1%)
don't even use a towel and go wet-headed
0 (0%)
I don't take showers
0 (0%)
other (explain)
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Zovistograt

I blow-dry my hair every day because it makes it...uh...not flat, and because if I put my headphones on while it's wet it gets an indentation where the bar goes.

You?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

The Riddler

Run the towel through my hair. That's all.

Red

I blow dry it, or else it sticks to my head and ends up looking as if I spray painted my head. >.>

Beatnik

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on March 14, 2009, 09:28:06 PM
Run the towel through my hair. That's all.

Same. Once in a while I blow dry it, but usually just when I'm really bored and I have time to kill.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

ThePowerOfOne

I just blot out my hair a bit with the towel or i'll end up damaging the color, then I lightly blow dry it and put in a little pomade.

But if i'm feeling lazy or don't have any plans for that day, i'll just towel dry it and put a hat on.

PsychoYoshi

...there are men that use blow dryers?

Beatnik

Yeah. And a few of them are actually straight.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Matt

Linkman

Quote from: Matt on March 14, 2009, 09:38:08 PM
I use a towel to dry my hair.
This.  To me, it feels weird when you just leave your hair wet.

Jono2

I have to blow dry.  My hair is too long for a towel, and 70% of the year, going outside with wet hair = frozen hair.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

PsychoYoshi

GreatGonzales106

I used to blow dry it all the time, but lately (like, this school year) I've pretty much stopped. I do occasionally still do it, though.

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on March 14, 2009, 10:17:52 PM
Quote from: Beatnik on March 14, 2009, 09:36:41 PM
Yeah. And a few of them are actually straight.

Post of the week.
Too bad we don't have it anymore.

Friendly Hostile

Blow-dry, spray some conditioner into it and brush it.

bluaki

I let it dry on its own, with only a bit of towel drying.
Hair dryers kinda suck with my hair. Whenever I try blow-drying it, my hair doesn't seem notably dryer than it did before D=

Also, just after I take a shower is typically the time I brush my hair.

Doodle

I don't use a blow dryer. I did once, when I was in a hurry and needed to dry my hair fast. It kind of helped.
But I usually just towel dry it really fast and crazy like. Then I'll just make it not stand up, and wall-ah! Fluffy, nice hair. ^_^
YEAH