Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Club Nintendo Reminder and Notice

Started by Lotos, June 18, 2012, 01:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Z on July 02, 2012, 05:50:33 PM
That really isn't a game.
I found Electroplankton for $15, the original DS one.

Not spending my points on that...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Riddler

Quote from: Tupin on July 02, 2012, 05:34:06 PM
Why does it say I only have Gold when I have 630 coins and had that on June 28th?
Do you mean the bar in the top right corner?

If yes, that's 2013's Status. Click "Account", go to "Coins and Status" and scroll down.

Tupin

Quote from: The Riddler on July 02, 2012, 05:52:17 PM
Do you mean the bar in the top right corner?

If yes, that's 2013's Status. Click "Account", go to "Coins and Status" and scroll down.
It said I had platinum for 2012 a few days ago. My history says I had 630 coins on June 28th. Yet, it says I have 590 coins for 2012. Giving me gold status, not platinum.

The Riddler

Quote from: Tupin on July 02, 2012, 06:31:06 PM
It said I had platinum for 2012 a few days ago. My history says I had 630 coins on June 28th. Yet, it says I have 590 coins for 2012. Giving me gold status, not platinum.

if this don't help idk

Tupin

I did that. It says I have Gold Status, despite exceeding the number needed. I emailed Nintendo about it.

The Riddler

Whelp. Maybe something got refunded? Somewhere in your account it lists everything you've registered. Go check that.

Lotos

Fuuuuck...  Pikmin 2 is now only worth 30 coins (since 01 July).  Damn it Nintendo...

Kayo

Why does Pokemon Conquest have an asterisk in the "+40*" thing... is it gonna increase or decrease? I'm not sure if I should register it yet.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dawei

Well the Club Nintendo year has already ended, so you should pretty much register whatever you have.

Kayo

Quote from: Dawei on July 03, 2012, 09:36:05 PM
Well the Club Nintendo year has already ended, so you should pretty much register whatever you have.
Knowing my luck, if I register it now the coin reward will go up right after.

Just realized I shouldn't have held off on doing my 3DS post-play surveys. That's 30 more coins I could have had. Oh well.

EDIT: Just concluded: The +10 bonus for registering Pokemon Conquest is active due to it being less than 4 weeks from the game's release. The value will drop to 30 in less than two weeks.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

The rewards have been announced over at IGN. Platinum has two different options this time, though. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/06/club-nintendos-2012-platinum-and-gold-prizes-revealed

Platinum:

- Three posters = Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and a new LoZ: Skyward Sword posters.
- A stylish set of Mario-themed Poker cards.

Gold:

- An exclusive calendar!

Alternative:

- In case you dislike all of the previous prizes, you can get a free downloadable game for free. Those are Super Mario Kart, Majora's Mask, Metroid II: Return of Samus, or M&D Minis's March Again. You may only choose one, though.

The Riddler

Kayo

I'm... kind of disappointed. The most attractive option on there for me would be Majora's Mask... but I can play that on my Wii anyway via the GCN disc.

Meh, I'm not sure what to get.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on July 06, 2012, 09:19:05 AM
I'm... kind of disappointed. The most attractive option on there for me would be Majora's Mask... but I can play that on my Wii anyway via the GCN disc.

Meh, I'm not sure what to get.
the games being there are an insult. they were rewards for 150 tokens a few months ago, not 600.

Nayrman

That is just pathetic Nintendo. Posters and playing cards are basically what normal rewards are, and the calendar is always a waste of time. Or you can purchase games that are beyond easily emulateable!

How come Japan always gets cool poop while we get hosed every step of the way?