News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I wonder what would happen if Master Chief took off his helmet and....

Started by Tuppyluver, September 24, 2007, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuppyluver

Phantom123

Look up Monty Oum on Youtube, and look at his video, Haloid. I'll embed in a sec.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OnxsNZ-ITzM

Edit: I can't embed >.<

FullmetalGanon

phatyo

There 2 white kids who talk about the world and some people say that kid grows up to be master cheife so his a white male ;)

DIMENTIO1

Kuro Tsuwamono

Quote from: phatyo on September 24, 2007, 05:05:00 PM
There 2 white kids who talk about the world and some people say that kid grows up to be master cheife so his a white male ;)

...Well...

...You can't be too sure about that these days. >_>...

Generalq

Well, I would think, "Did they really have to do that? How stupid." Seriously, he's had a male voice all through the games, his name is John, and there was only one female Spartan, who is now dead (I learned that from Halo junkies).

I'd find it funny if he takes off his helmet, and Luigi is there! That would just absolutely make my day :D

StarWindWizard7

FunPika4

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Generalq on September 24, 2007, 05:20:22 PM
Well, I would think, "Did they really have to do that? How stupid." Seriously, he's had a male voice all through the games, his name is John, and there was only one female Spartan, who is now dead (I learned that from Halo junkies).

I'd find it funny if he takes off his helmet, and Luigi is there! That would just absolutely make my day :D
Actually, many Spartans were female.
Most are 'MIA' (Tradition of listing KIA Spartans as MIA to boost Morale and create the illusion that 'Spartans Never Die'.), but there are three active on Onyx. Kelly, Linda, and Lucy. (If you want to count Lucy, as she's a Spartan III.)

There's also a retired Spartan on Earth, Maria. She tested the Chief's Mk. VI armor in Songnam.

Zegar

Tsu

I remember when Nintendo Power showed Master Cheif's head as a Rabbid.

That was funny.

Generalq

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on September 24, 2007, 05:26:39 PM
Quote from: Generalq on September 24, 2007, 05:20:22 PM

Actually, many Spartans were female.
Most are 'MIA' (Tradition of listing KIA Spartans as MIA to boost Morale and create the illusion that 'Spartans Never Die'.), but there are three active on Onyx. Kelly, Linda, and Lucy. (If you want to count Lucy, as she's a Spartan III.)

There's also a retired Spartan on Earth, Maria. She tested the Chief's Mk. VI armor in Songnam.

Then it would appear that I'm gravely misinformed. Still, it would make no sense for MC to be female.