News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I hate children.

Started by Sword326, September 24, 2007, 05:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BROSEN_DARKARROW52

Quote from: Sword326 on September 24, 2007, 05:58:53 PM
I liek the part where you people took me seriously.

But I still hate kids.
Your mom hates kids olol.

Cbajd5

Well, some kids are annoying, but that's just because they're kids.

They don't understand what they do annoys or hurts people, and that's why they cry when they get punished. They can't comprehend what they did wrong, so they don't understand what's going on and may suffer problems from such. People can't act like children are useless, because you were a child once yourself and you should put yourself in your situation.

(But alot of kids are annoying, and understand they're annoying people. Thaty're the ones that should go in the mines... Who uses coal still?)

Sword326

Quote from: BROSEN_DARKARROW52 on September 24, 2007, 05:59:52 PM
Quote from: Sword326 on September 24, 2007, 05:58:53 PM
I liek the part where you people took me seriously.

But I still hate kids.
Your mom hates kids olol.

BROSEN_DARKARROW52 upgraded to level 2!

BROSEN_DARKARROW52 learned move Redneck Jokes!

BROSEN_DARKARROW52 cannot learn any more moves. Delete one?

BROSEN_DARKARROW52 forgot Common Sense!

BROSEN_DARKARROW52

Quote from: Cbajd5 on September 24, 2007, 06:00:49 PM

They don't understand what they do annoys or hurts people, and that's why they cry when they get punished. They can't comprehend what they did wrong, so they don't understand what's going on and may suffer problems from such. People can't act like children are useless, because you were a child once yourself and you should put yourself in your situation.

(But alot of kids are annoying, and understand they're annoying people. Thaty're the ones that should go in the mines... Who uses coal still?)
Coal is still used.

Coal power plants are still very much a reality, and are widely used. Plus haven't you heard about all the coal miners that have been dying in mine collapses over the past few years?

Psycho_Ivan

Quote from: Cbajd5 on September 24, 2007, 06:00:49 PM

China... It's sickening the statistics on it. :'(