News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I just did it...

Started by Zovistograt, October 31, 2007, 01:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I have to work on a research paper tonight so I can't even go out to hand out candy or anything.  So what I'm going to do is a four-minute, one-song zombie DJ set.  Yeah, that's right.  I'll just burst out of the second-story door that leads onto a deck in the front of the house, set up a little portable set of speakers, and play a techno-dance song (I'm thinking "Superheroes (Toxic Self Mix)" by the Toxic Avenger) while I dance around with flashlights wearing a zombie mask.  Then I'll abruptly stop it and go back inside.

Good idea?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

should I choose another song?  Anyone like my idea?   :-\
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

Transient Link

That works you should do a diff song each time. You may get an audiance ;) Also do sandstorm too lol pwns

Zovistograt

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 02:19:43 PM
That works you should do a diff song each time. You may get an audiance ;) Also do sandstorm too lol pwns
sandstorm is overplayed imo...I favor underappreciated songs.

And I will only do it once, because I really need to get work done tonight >.<

speaking of which WHY THE HECK AM I HERE?!

D:

Transient Link

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 31, 2007, 02:20:54 PM

D:

im working on a spanish scrapbook. Its called "multitasking" lol no do it more than once that be so funny. Wish I could be there you live anywhere near michigan?

Zovistograt

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 02:22:07 PM

D:

im working on a spanish scrapbook. Its called "multitasking" lol no do it more than once that be so funny. Wish I could be there you live anywhere near michigan?
no...no I do not.

But I doubt it'll be great.  The speakers I might have to use suck D: they're just portable 1/8" headphone jack things from Radioshack.  About the size of a hand.

Transient Link

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 31, 2007, 02:23:23 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 02:22:07 PM

D:

no...no I do not.

But I doubt it'll be great.  The speakers I might have to use suck D: they're just portable 1/8" headphone jack things from Radioshack.  About the size of a hand.
so id lol so would others im sure. ;) ;)

36chambers

My plans are to try to fix my 360 with the towel trick thing then play guitar hero III some.

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

I just did it.  It didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped, because I was standing too far back and there was almost nobody watching >:(

Next year if I have more time I'll do a one to two hour set.  That'll be good.  One song didn't work, needs moar.

Now to do hw...D:

FullmetalGanon

wait wat
what exactly did you do?

Zovistograt

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on October 31, 2007, 05:11:20 PM
wait wat
what exactly did you do?
read first post and the post above yours

FullmetalGanon