News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

So I got three awesome looking boxes in the mail today.

Started by Judas, September 24, 2007, 08:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

And guess what was inside?

Why, it was my new Warhammer Fantasy army! So now you learn of another hobby of mine aside from running forums, and that is tabletop gaming.

Anyone else play Warhammer Fantasy/40k?
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Drybones5

Quote from: Snorkel on September 24, 2007, 08:59:27 PM
And guess what was inside?

Why, it was my new Warhammer Fantasy army! So now you learn of another hobby of mine aside from running forums, and that is tabletop gaming.

Anyone else play Warhammer Fantasy/40k?

I was thinking Halo 3 cuz it's been out for 5 mins where I'm at

12:06 am

Psycho_Ivan

Nope. Costs too much compared to normal gaming, and as such... You can pretty much figure it out. I did used to play checkers, was pretty good. Cant play now though, those games just feel too restrictive.

Soadiceman

i bought a Warhammer Lizardmen army, but have yet to finish painting them :P

Judas

Quote from: Soadiceman on September 24, 2007, 09:07:44 PM
i bought a Warhammer Lizardmen army, but have yet to finish painting them :P

Awesome. They were my first Fantasy army; I ended up selling them when I became disinterested in Fantasy to buy another 40k army, but recently I've become addicted to WHF again, so I got a Vampire Counts army.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Generalq

I played Warhammer 40K for only a few months. It got way too expensive to continue.

Ness

those things always looked cool but i didn't have the patience or balls to get them.. Most people don't know i have a geeky/nerdy side  :D
I GOT HALO 3 AT MIDNIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 25th. MY GAMERTAG IS NESSMANN, I WILL FINISH THE FIGHT, AS WELL AS YOU.

Judas

Quote from: Generalq on September 24, 2007, 09:12:07 PM
I played Warhammer 40K for only a few months. It got way too expensive to continue.

Yeah, it definitely is expensive... I went all out and built by own 8x4 foot board and everything, though.

Baka

I wish. I have a small collection of miniatures, but no one interested in playing with me. Same with D&D.