News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Skins....

Started by X_Darkness, September 25, 2007, 02:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Darkness

Today, I noticed the skins tab is gone. I was pretty sad, though I noticed this website is going alot faster, smoother and everything. Before, I had to wait like 10 seconds to load a page on this super fast computer, but when they went, it's just quick like my computer is.

So is it just me, or not? I think they should make a super cool skin thats the deafult for here, like that pink or blue one that used to be here, and thats it.

Thanks guys.:)

Your opinions?

Judas

The NSider Revolution skin was taken down because me and several others experienced that same extreme slowdown as soon as it was enabled the second time... I'm investigating right now, but in any case, I'm working on other new skins also, and they should be up within a day or two.

"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

X_Darkness

Quote from: Snorkel on September 25, 2007, 02:09:11 PM
The NSider Revolution skin was taken down because me and several others experienced that same extreme slowdown as soon as it was enabled the second time... I'm investigating right now, but in any case, I'm working on other new skins also, and they should be up within a day or two.

Sick thanks.:)

Drybones5

trust me, if Snorkel adds any of the 7-8 skins I supplied him with, the forums would pwn in looks more