News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missingnomaster

OOC// Wow, I'm so far behind... no matter, i have the perfect cover up.

IC// John had continued on the road to Eterna after most of the others had went back to Oreborgh. However, he decided not to fall behind and did some training. He was going to pass up Eterna for the time being and train in Mt Coronet, but he noticed a cave.
That must be the cave that is rumored to have gible.... I couldn't care less about catching one though....Wait.... I see something.... He had seen a device on one of the rocks. It asked for a password.Password? What kind of place is that? i thought it was just a normal cave.... Either way, I'm not gonna spend countless hours attempting to guess a random password...
So John continued on to Eterna.

Fell

Ooc// Need Joe to come here. D:

ic// "Alright, I think I heard him, near the Onyx tunnels. I hope he isn't attacked."

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

ooc// Oh well...>_>

Ic// "Okay." He started walking toward the onyx tunnels. Anything that gets us further away from that psycopath is fine with me right now.

Fell

Ooc// Just out of curiosity, how old is Zaroff again?

Joeofmars

Boogie started running for the voices and finally found Martin.

"What's going on?"

Dr.Hobo2

ooc// 14 (Wow...That's probably my shortest post on this board ever but now it isn't the shortest because I put this here...Oh well. >_>; )

Fell

"Finally. You're here. Shaelyn is off somewhere. We should be close to the entrance. We have to get out quickly." Martin said.

Joeofmars

"What's wrong with Shaelyn?Why is she doing this?"

Fell

"Galactic got to her. We have to get out of here. Now." Martin said as they started walking towards the exit.

Joeofmars

"What?"Boogie said as they started walking to the exit."How did they get her?"

FearItself

That's it, I'm getting out of here. Now that my work here is done, I-

All of a sudden, Shaelyn felt a sudden rush of pain to her head. Her normal brain cells were now clashing with the ones that the device had manually put in for her. The normal ones were destroying the older ones as if they were antibodies, and it gave her the worst headache she ever had. Shaelyn clutched her head in one hand, the Psybeam attack having passed and Onix not moving back anymore. She went on her knees, groaning in pain as it only grew worse. As if it weren't familiar, she fell to the ground, and passed out.

Seeing his fallen trainer, Onix gave a worried growl and leaned down to see if she was okay. He nudged her once with his nose, and to be protective and defensive, as he had been in this very same cave when he first met her, he coiled around her fallen body, giving a glare to Mike and narrowing his eyes in anger, ready to protect Shaelyn again if she needed to be.

Fell

"She was taken away by Venus. I guess she was convinced to join......I don't really understand either." Martin said. He felt that the poison was finally going away.

Joeofmars

"That's crazy."Boogie said.

They were almost at the exit.

Fell

They were finally at the exit. "I want to go to the hospital to get checked. I feel the toxic needs to be properly treated." Said Martin.

FearItself

Realizing that he may be alone in saving his master, Onix gave a loud roar of distress and grief to any sane person still in the cave. An expression of both anger and sorrow on his face, he kept coiled around Shaelyn, roaring again in more distress. He couldn't do much but sit here and protect her, he felt obliged to do that for his master.