News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

"Are you...serious?How can we ever trust you again?"Boogie had a worried,indifferent look on his face.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, let's just move off the subject for now. I mean, we've destroyed the chips and nobody's corrupt right now. Also, Martin still needs to fight Josh." Zaroff said trying to get everyone's thought on a brighter, less depressing or worrying subject.

FearItself

"I am serious, Boogie. You have my word." Shaelyn replied, stepping away from Martin and then turning her body towards Boogie. She knew that she couldn't change his mind, and felt guilty for making him doubt her, but she didn't have control over herself, it wasn't her fault. "But, I understand if you don't trust me anymore. I don't really trust myself right now either."

Hearing what Zaroff said triggered something else in her mind. That's right.. I kind of interrupted Martin's battle, and I still need to fight Josh myself.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh yeah, I better go check if Josh is okay right now." Zaroff said as he ran into the cave in search of Josh. Hm...Why does it seem like I'm the only one who fully trusts her now?...And why do I feel that this mind-control device thing is going to happen again soon?

Fell

"Yeah, we need to find him and see if he's alright."

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

"I...I guess I trust you."He wasn't really sure if he should.Out of nowhere,Shantae pulled him aside,and whispered in his ear.

"How can you trust her?"She said angriliy.

"Well.We're gonna have to.She was...is...was my friend.I will feel bad if I hate her."

He backed away from her but she grabed his arm and gaved him a worried look.

"Don't worry."He said reasurringly and kissed her on the check.

"Ok."She said as they walked back over.

FearItself

"He's okay..." Shaelyn spoke up. "When I attacked him earlier, I only made him pass out for a little while. He should be coming back to his senses soon." she replied, choosing her words carefully because she knew Boogie and especially Shantae didn't seem to trust her much, if not at all. She followed Zaroff into the cave, remembering where she almost strangled the poor guy Josh, and sure enough, finding the collapsed body of the gym leader. As Shaelyn inspected his unconscious body, she felt impulses from his muscles, so he was starting to come back to consciousness.

"I found him." she called out to the others. "And he's going to be okay. He's waking up."

Fell

As Josh started to come to, Martin asked if he was okay, "Are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm fine.....What happened?" Josh asked.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff shoke Josh a little bit to get him awake.

"Uh...Oh, hi Zaroff." Came a voice, not too tired, but a bit dry.

Zaroff helped him up. "Are you okay?

"Yeah." Said Josh.

"Sorry about ditching you earlier." Zaroff said looking at the ground a bit ashamed.

"Don't worry, I used to be a hiker and hikers have to be tough." He said reassuringly. "I just need some water. That's all."

"Okay, I got some right here." He handed him a water bottle.

"Thanks." He started drinking the water.

FearItself

"Well, I strangled you." Shaelyn said, partly joking and partly being serious at the same time. "Well.. The 'other' me strangled you, but you're okay now. You were in the middle of a gym battle with Martin..." she explained, trailing off at the end as she started to remember some of the dispicable things she had done.

Fell

"Hm? Oh yeah.....I was battling him....Wasn't I? Well, we can finish tommorow. I need some rest..." Josh said wearily.

FearItself

"Yeah... I think we all do." Shaelyn replied to Josh, looking from Martin to Boogie and Shantae, but her eyes focused especially on Boogie, who she was worried about in terms of what trust they still had between each other. "If you want, we can go back to the Pokemon Center and rest up... If you want, you guys can have an extra room key and I'll just rent out a separate room."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah." Zaroff said. "I think we all deserve some rest after today's 'events'" He then realized how tired he was. He hadn't slept since his adventure started! "Does anybody know a nice place to stay at?"

Fell

"yeah, if you want to do that. That's alright with me."

Joeofmars

"Yeah...lets go back to the Pokemon Center."Boogie said,not wanting to tell her to rent a seperate room.