<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

mike was trying to have some fun even though he was board making someone laugh was a great way to get spirits up or even cheering for a friend

"cmon shae!!!! you can do it!!"

Joeofmars

"I guess someone had to."Boogie said as they walked through the door of the mansion.

FearItself

Ooc// Well, isn't there more than one Rotom in every D/P game? I'm sure you can both get it if you really wanted to.

IC// It withstood the Energy Ball? Impressive. But not good enough. Shaelyn thought.

Stantler growled, seeing the Snorunt charge. He wanted to teach this little runt a lesson, and he wanted to teach it good.

"All right Stantler, let's put down this little punk." Shaelyn began to command. "When it gets close, use Hypnosis."

Stantler waited, and stood there motionless up until the point where he felt the Snorunt was close enough for the Hypnosis to be accurate. He released the hypnotic pulse from the bulbs on his antlers, hoping for it to have an effect on this little runt.

Dr.Hobo2

"Do you think," Said Zaroff shaking even more picking up his Riolu. "that h- h- his ghost still h- h- h- haunts it?"

Flying Chickens

Snorunt sank its fangs into Stantler, the Hypnosis having little to no effect. "Honestly," Laughed Nik, "he doesn't even sleep at night. Why would he be put to sleep with that?"

Joeofmars

Boogie stoped in his tracks.

"If you're scared turn back now."He said in a calm tone.

Dr.Hobo2

"What do you mean scared?" He said hiding his fear. So what if I'm scared. I still want to see that Rotom. "C'mon, let's go inside." He said opening the door.

Joeofmars

Boogie and Shantae steped inside after Zaroff and looked around.It was a dusty old building but everything was preserved.The chairs were in a nice position around a table.As he steped forward he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Zaroff,just because you're scared doesn't mean you have to try to scare me."

Dr.Hobo2

"Um...that wasn't me." Zaroff said his face turning a bit pale.

Joeofmars

Boogie slowly turned around.

"HAUNTAAAAAR!!"A Haunter behind him laughed as Boogie jumped,scared.

After the initial realization Boogie sarted laughing with Shantae.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...It's just a Hauntar...AH! A HAUNTAR!" He jumped back with a scared look on his face but then it went away. Maybe I shouldn't have come in here. He decided to return Riolu to his pokeball which he did.

FearItself

"I'll show you why." Shaelyn said calmly, ignoring the fact that the Snorunt's attack had impacted.

Stantler took advantage of the fact that the Snorunt was not latched to his body. He grinned, turning his head towards the latched-on Snorunt, his horns glowing a bright purple. The Hypnosis was merely a decoy.

"Psychic!" she commanded proudly.

Stantler released the beam of energy from the bulbs on his horns, focusing directly on the Snorunt biting at his flesh. He was starting to get a bit tired with all of these attacks and, especially, the physical blow from the Snorunt's attack, but he wouldn't give up that easily.

Transient Link

ooc// i gtg in a few min hey fear post in avatar board getting sweet :)

Joeofmars

After the scare,Boogie proceded up the stares and went into a room,to find another hallway.