ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"You would never understand. There is a delicate balance!"

gamemasterdevil

"Hehe, you're so foolish," Aeon said, smirking. "There is no 'delicate' balance. If there were, the teams wouldn't try and destroy each other like they are now. Be more observant, Shawn."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Ever notice that not one has been destroyed?"

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff double checked to see if he had everything. He did, so he headed toward the door.

gamemasterdevil

"Actually, I have," Aeon answered with a snicker. "Shawn, let me ask you a question. Why did you join Team Galactic?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"I hate Galactic. But I do what's best for me. And if that involves joining Galactic, then fine."

gamemasterdevil

"So, this isn't for the team..." Aeon began to formulate a plan. "Another question: what exactly is best for you, and how does Galactic help you in that regard?"

Triforce_Luigi

"I tell you that, and you have an advantage."

gamemasterdevil

"You tell me that, and I can help you," Aeon replied.

Triforce_Luigi

"If I didn't join, they would kill anyone I know or love."

Joeofmars

gamemasterdevil

"Hmm..let me ask you one more question, Shawn," Aeon said after a thoughtful two minutes.

"Do you want to destroy Team Galactic?"

Dr.Hobo2

"So..." Zaroff said to Boogie trying to spark a conversation. "What do you think of the 'Teams' right now?

Triforce_Luigi

"... Yes. Anything to be free again."

gamemasterdevil

"Then I'm right up your alley," Aeon said, his voice becoming normal. "I don't know If I can actually trust you..but we'll see if what you're saying is true, now won't we?" He turned around, his tone going back to the eerie one.

"Come here at eight if you're telling the truth..if you're not, then don't come at all."