News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Meh...nothing much." He said. "I decided to train my new pokemon that I had caught but that ended up in just playing around." He shrugged. Actually, I haven't even fought somebody in a while!"

Ooc// Wow. I'm starting to fall behind on posting. I guess I've spent too much time watching the Lazer Collection. :P

Fell

"Would you like to battle me? I'd like to see how you battle!"

Spongebob does not approve

Fell

Ooc// I have to go. So, if Zaroff says yes, you'll have to wait till' tomorrow.

Dr.Hobo2

"Likewise!" Zaroff said happily. "So...let's say a double battle. Four pokemon each."

Ooc// Okay, I'd have to leave soon anyways. :)

Fell

Ic// "That's fine with me!" Martin said eagerly.

Transient Link

Joeofmars

"I don't want to go to the next city." Shantae said through a happy, although obviously tired sigh. "We need a vacation from battling." She smiled towards Boogie, to get a better response.

And she did have a beautiful smile, it always got to Boogie. "Lets go to Floaroma?" Boogie said, thinking it would be a good vacationing spot, because they had not spent alot of time there when they first passed. They wanted to go to the Old Chateau.

They began to pack up their bags.

Transient Link

mike was starting to grow impatient
"I said are you ready? Or do you fear my ultimate pokemon scyther?"

FearItself

"We're more than ready." Shaelyn boldly replied, looking to Tentacool, who simultaneously looked over to her master. "We'll start this off. Tentacool, use Acupressure."

Tentacool tightened her focus, putting pressure on her exoskeleton, inward, as she began to build upon her Special Attack stat.

Transient Link

ooc/ lets FINALLY get this battle started lol :D

ic/

mike grinned and clapped
"very nice and smart. You have learned alot with galactic. Ah as for you scyther just stand there for me"

scyther complied still as a statue

FearItself

Shaelyn looked at Mike quizically. He was letting Shaelyn boost her stats as much as she wanted. He must have been planning something and just playing dumb.

"Tentacool, use Acupressure again." she said. Again, Tentacool tightened her muscles, pressuring her body it to increasing her Special Attack stat even more.

Transient Link

mike could tell scyther was getting annoyed
mike sighed
"fine scyther warm up by increasing your speed with agility"
scyther started running back and forth in the cave faster and faster until it stopped
"feel better?"
scyther nodded
"good."

FearItself

"A lot of good that did." Shaelyn remarked, watching the Scyther senselessly run around inside the cave. Tentacool, powered up almost to her maximum in Special Attack, remained in her position proudly. The two of them would wait for Nik and his Snorunt to make a move.

Transient Link

mike shook his head at her denseness
"scyther agility again"
scyther ran around the cave once more
mike grinned
"just wait..."

Flying Chickens

Nik pointed at Mike. "You forgot about me." He said, a smile crossing his face. "Snorunt, Ice Fang." Snorunt popped out from a rock near Scyther. It's teeth grew into sharp icicles', the light gleaming off them. It leaped into the air and bit into Scyther's shoulder.