News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Fell and DH2 are traveling together. I am waiting for Pheonix. Orgizirtee and Marluxia are waiting for Fear. Overall, it has sorta died, because everyone but you, Felldoh, DH2, and Avion Finch are at a standstill.

Fell

Ic// Martin walked around the field admiring the flowers. He noticed a path, and went to follow it. At the end, there was a house, a sign next to it said "Honey sold here" He knocked on the door.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

Boogie and Shantae finally arrived at Floroama. They walked over to the flower field.

Fell

A chubby man answered the door. "Hello! Come in! I take it you wanted some honey?" Martin nodded. "Well, here you go, $50 please! Martin handed over the money, and recieved the honey(RHYMING FTW).

"Just slather it on trees, and wait a few days, and then you might see a new pokemon!" "Thanks." Martin left.

Joeofmars

Boogie and Shantae walked through field of flowers. He noticed a friendly face, and called his name.

"Hey, Martin!"

Fell

Surpised to see Boogie and Shantae here, he replied, "Hey! Nice to see you!"

Joeofmars

"Same. What are ya doing here?" He said reaching out to shake his hand.

Fell

Martin sook his hand, and said "I was getting some honey. What about you?"

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 02, 2007, 08:20:28 AM
Martin sook his hand, and said "I was getting some honey. What about you?"

"We were just taking a stroll through the flowers. But I would love to get some of that honey! Where did you get it?"

Fell

Martin pointed to the house, "I got them in there." He said.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 01, 2007, 08:55:07 PM
Ooc/ Fell and DH2 are traveling together. I am waiting for Pheonix. Orgizirtee and Marluxia are waiting for Fear. Overall, it has sorta died, because everyone but you, Felldoh, DH2, and Avion Finch are at a standstill.

Wait you are waiting on me? ??? I was waiting on you to post your response, because didn't I give you the lead?

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ You did? I am not sure at this point, and I'm too lazy to go back and check.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 02, 2007, 11:37:43 AM
Martin pointed to the house, "I got them in there." He said.

"Oh, cool! Come on, Shantae, lets go get some!" He grabed her hand and ran over to the house.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// How about we already went to the P.C. and now we are heading to our next city/town?

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Okay. What is the next town?
Ic/ Lux walked toward the next town eagerly.