Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 09, 2007, 02:22:48 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:17:34 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 09, 2007, 02:15:31 PM
OoC//Dude...come on.That's why I hate having you in this RP.You godmod.Fear...can you ban him or something?
ooc/*sighs* im not godmodding think for a sec this is more than possible ive even seen a person possesed by a psychic type(but id never go"that" far) also im trying to put more depth into the story ok?

No.You do godmod.And you can't add depth to a story when you,for some unknown reason,have an uberstrong character.You also can't add depth to a story when half of your posts have all of the words spelled wrong and no descriptions.
ooc/WOAH! my spelling fine i may mispell here and there but not nearly as much as i used to and i edit it if i do make a mistake. also you can go ahead and have your character take my scyther on if you can out think me youll win if not... to bad for you lol :D

Dr.Hobo2

occ///well...This is just screaming for a flamewar about godmoding. Sereously guys, let's just come to a consensus without having to make 3 pages of posts. >_>;

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:24:06 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:21:48 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:19:12 PM
Ooc// He makes up these sort of random "flashbacks" to make it so that he knows everything that happens to my character.. I don't recall Mike overhearing anything about my character in the Roleplay, about her confrontation with Venus and all those specifics, unless he stalks her. >.>;;

Also, your lack of capitalization and sentence structure really annoys me, Marluxia.
ooc/lol sorry about that. but my spelling has improved at least give me that... anyways i was scanning the city to see what i could learn(its half your fault u didnt wait up for me(had to read 12 pages 12!) so i had to jump a bit yeesh) anyways he found a grunt talking to venus through comlink.

So what if the roleplay went on without you? This roleplay doesn't revolve around you, you konw.

But you can't be in every place at once. Usually those things happen on coincidence, but your character seems to know too much for his own good. I don't really like your style of roleplaying, Marluxia. Normally, people can't tell everything about a person, and neither should your character. The only omniscient character is the story itself.
ooc/ true true ill stop then i suppose, but 12 pages is a tad ridiculous no matter what you said IT WASNT EVEN WHEN I WAS GONE FOR THAT MOVIE! it was just while i was at school admit at least that was a tad unfair. And there are plenty of things he doesnt know but he must speciallize in team affairs (team rockets after him remember he has to know as much as possible or he would become captured)

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 09, 2007, 02:26:00 PM
occ///well...This is just screaming for a flamewar about godmoding. Sereously guys, let's just come to a consensus without having to make 3 pages of posts. >_>;

ooc// agreed im willing to negotiate.

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:26:39 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:24:06 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:21:48 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:19:12 PM
Ooc// He makes up these sort of random "flashbacks" to make it so that he knows everything that happens to my character.. I don't recall Mike overhearing anything about my character in the Roleplay, about her confrontation with Venus and all those specifics, unless he stalks her. >.>;;

Also, your lack of capitalization and sentence structure really annoys me, Marluxia.
ooc/lol sorry about that. but my spelling has improved at least give me that... anyways i was scanning the city to see what i could learn(its half your fault u didnt wait up for me(had to read 12 pages 12!) so i had to jump a bit yeesh) anyways he found a grunt talking to venus through comlink.

So what if the roleplay went on without you? This roleplay doesn't revolve around you, you konw.

But you can't be in every place at once. Usually those things happen on coincidence, but your character seems to know too much for his own good. I don't really like your style of roleplaying, Marluxia. Normally, people can't tell everything about a person, and neither should your character. The only omniscient character is the story itself.
ooc/ true true ill stop then i suppose, but 12 pages is a tad ridiculous no matter what you said IT WASNT EVEN WHEN I WAS GONE FOR THAT MOVIE! it was just while i was at school admit at least that was a tad unfair. And there are plenty of things he doesnt know but he must speciallize in team affairs (team rockets after him remember he has to know as much as possible or he would become captured)

Ooc// Atleast make it believable when your character finds out the information, not just randomly "flashing back" to a time when he "supposedly" found out.

I recall a time when the roleplay was still starting up, when you first joined (without making a profile first, I might add). The story took off when I wasn't there, going from page 8 to page 22 or so. I just picked up where I left off and continued roleplaying, despite the fact I had missed 14 pages (of nonsense, mostly, thanks to you).

You've really just been a neusaince ever since you joined.

Joeofmars

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:24:32 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 09, 2007, 02:22:48 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:17:34 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 09, 2007, 02:15:31 PM
OoC//Dude...come on.That's why I hate having you in this RP.You godmod.Fear...can you ban him or something?
ooc/*sighs* im not godmodding think for a sec this is more than possible ive even seen a person possesed by a psychic type(but id never go"that" far) also im trying to put more depth into the story ok?

No.You do godmod.And you can't add depth to a story when you,for some unknown reason,have an uberstrong character.You also can't add depth to a story when half of your posts have all of the words spelled wrong and no descriptions.
ooc/WOAH! my spelling fine i may mispell here and there but not nearly as much as i used to and i edit it if i do make a mistake. also you can go ahead and have your character take my scyther on if you can out think me youll win if not... to bad for you lol :D

OoC//Dude...Your spelling,grammer,punctutation,etc. has not increased.I found 15 mistakes in that post.I know people make mistakes but you don't even try.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:27:34 PM

Well, for one thing, they're right about you godmoding. You obviously have apower advantage over everybody else and you are sort of controlling the RP a bit. That's Fear's job unless she tells you that you can control an event...And I don't think she did. Also, it's not that hard to capitalize works or put in punctuation. Sereously...It isn't.

Transient Link

ooc/ well my flame sheild was just destroyed sighs

ok now i am getting a tad mad i apologized for that i thought we were ok on that issue and now you bring it back up that takes a lot of nerve you know that? anyways your right that was "nonsense" but not this this was full on approved story my friend so i had to read every last bit.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:32:22 PM

ok now i am getting a tad mad i apologized for that i thought we were ok on that issue and now you bring it back up that takes a lot of nerve you know that? anyways your right that was "nonsense" but not this this was full on approved story my friend so i had to read every last bit.
Yeah, sure you had a lot of story to read but when has reading hurt anybody?

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 09, 2007, 02:31:17 PM

Well, for one thing, they're right about you godmoding. You obviously have apower advantage over everybody else and you are sort of controlling the RP a bit. That's Fear's job unless she tells you that you can control an event...And I don't think she did. Also, it's not that hard to capitalize works or put in punctuation. Sereously...It isn't.
Dude my typing sucks bad. So i dont add commas ZOMG! Not like you can't read it. Anyways I said I would stop anybody notice that? No I did'nt think so considering you were so busy flaming me.

Joeofmars

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:34:21 PM

Dude my typing sucks bad. So i dont add commas ZOMG! Not like you can't read it. Anyways I said I would stop anybody notice that? No I did'nt think so considering you were so busy flaming me.

OoC//It is a big deal!I usually have no idea what your posts are talking about!

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 09, 2007, 02:34:00 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:32:22 PM

Yeah, sure you had a lot of story to read but when has reading hurt anybody?

Ok thats it now everyone flaming me.

FLAME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get it all out i wont defend myself whateve dont care just get it over with.

Dr.Hobo2

Sorry if it felt like I was flaming you. I didn't mean to be too harsh about grammar (I blame English I Honors for that). >.>

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 09, 2007, 02:36:33 PM

OoC//It is a big deal!I usually have no idea what your posts are talking about!
Then you cant read my friend you disleksic or something?

FearItself

Ooc// And I read every last bit of what I missed as well. Why wouldn't I?
Ugh, you're so typical. You don't seem to like getting your pride hurt, like a lot of guys I know. You also seem spoiled, but I'll stop there.

IC// "I'm still not coming with you." Shaelyn protested, sitting cross-legged and arms crossed, not wanting to move unless she was able to move away from him.

Venus and Absol were making their way out of Oreburgh, not wanting to stay in that hostility much longer. The Rockets seemed to be having more and more influence over the place, not to mention that the Magmas and probably Aquas were starting to infiltrate the city too. Venus knew that Galactic still had the city where their base is under control, and Oreburgh was so small, so Venus didn't really care for it much anymore. Besides, her boss had told her to abandon the city and avoid confrontation.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Venus mused to herself, standing out in the open of this grassy plain, hands on her hips, in her Galactic uniform. She really didn't care if any of them saw her or not, she wasn't doing anything wrong, so she knew she wouldn't be targeted.. Atleast, not yet. "Out looking for trouble again, I see."

"You..." Shaelyn scoffed, looking over her shoulder to see the familiar face of the woman that had assaulted her back at the hospital. "What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing." Venus remarked, now crossing her arms similar to Shaelyn. "I'm just.. passing through." she added, grinning slightly.