Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// I'm as confused about this whole thing as you are.  :robotveryhappy:

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

I will take the grunt. Luxio use Discharge!"              Luxio blasted the Golbat with thunderbolts.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 09, 2007, 04:52:43 PM
I will take the grunt. Luxio use Discharge!"              Luxio blasted the Golbat with thunderbolts.

"Alright in that case Cyndaquil use Swift on the Golbats wings!"

Cyndaquil fired magnificent stars and hit Golbats wings. As Golbat started to fall he came straight towards Cyndaquil.

"Huh?" I said confised "How can Golbat attack without its Trainer commanding something?" I said still being confused.

Triforce_Luigi

"good, now use Ice Fang!" Luxio clamped its icy fangs on Golbats wings.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 09, 2007, 05:15:52 PM
"good, now use Ice Fang!" Luxio clamped its icy fangs on Golbats wings.

OOC/// You don't have to wait for me to post, post freely during the battle ;)

IC/// While I was in amazement I forget he was comming right towards me, "Ummmm rollout!" I said before it was to late. Cyndaquil hit Golbat but not to hard at first he rolled over Golbat's wing so he couldn't fly. Cyndaquil kept on hitting Golbat running over Golbat as if it was roadkill. Every time he rolled over Golbat you could see his pain.

Venus: "Golbat use Poison Sting!" Golbat shoot many Poison Needles straight at Cyndaquil but because he was using a rock attack they shattered like glass.

Triforce_Luigi

Golbat seemed weakened. It flew into the air and used Air Cutter. It did not do much damage but it gave time for Golbat to use Poison Sting. LUXIO was hit hard and Golbat divf down for a Poison Fang.   "luxio, use Discharge!"cried Lux. It shocked Golbat, leaving it stunned. Lux followed up with Quick Attack. Golbat was nearly finished, but not quite.

Triforce_Luigi

Golbat used Haze. It then leaped into the smoke and hit Luxio with Aerial Ace. Lux retaliated with Shock Wave, knocking Golbat out.

PHOENIXBLAST

"Hmmmm Cyndaquil  stop Rollout, and now use Flame Wheel, and send out Swift too!"

Cyndaquil obeyed the orders and shot out gleaming stars, as he was in a firey ball. The swift after a while turned into a flaming star because of the heat.

Venus: "Golbat get yourself up!" she commanded getting enraged.

"Gol-Gol" the Golbat said weakly.

"Use Air Cutter then!" she said angry at the innocent pokemon.

Golbat used his non-damaged wing and shot bolts of Air right out at CYndaquil the air passed by so quick there was no oxygen every few seconds putting out Cyndaquils flames then leaving him on the ground.

"Yes!" she said happily.

"Ughhhh, you can do it Cyndaquil!" I said encouriginaly.

Venus: "Use Posion Sting to finish it up!" she said in a swift voice

The Golbat was charging this attack up to make sure it last. Then he shot them all out at once like a barrage of needles.

"Quick use Flame Wheel to shoot the Posion Sting right back at him!"

Cyndaquil did that and they shot right back at him, at his wings, ears, mouth, feet, and body. The Golbat then fell down, as he fainted.

"Yes one pokemon down 2 to go!" I said happily.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 09, 2007, 05:34:15 PM
Golbat used Haze. It then leaped into the smoke and hit Luxio with Aerial Ace. Lux retaliated with Shock Wave, knocking Golbat out.

"Good Job!" I told Lux being proud of myself and him.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// MY bad I thought Venus had a GOlbat but I guess not, she only has an Absol, Leafeon, and Lopunny, sorry

Triforce_Luigi

Grunt*Grr. Go Glameow! Use Shadow Claw!     Shadow Claw hit and KOd Luxio. "go, Noctowl! Aerial ace!"  Noctowl swooped down and hit Glameow.

PHOENIXBLAST

Venus: "Go Absol!" She yelled.

"Use Leer." AS she said that a look came straight from Absol's eyes to Cyndaquil, Cyndaquil then fell down a bit.
"Use Mean Look!" She said wi
th a little laugh afterwards

It then turned a bit hazy and a huge face poped out scaring both Cyndaquil, and I. Cyndaquil started to quake from the attack, he was a timid pokemon after all.

I didn't know what to do, the pokemon looked very intimidating. I thought

"Now use Swords Dance!" She commanded

Absol starting doing weird movements, and it seemed as though it was getting stronger.

"Cyndaquil use Smokescreen!" I yelled to prevent my pokemon from being attacked.

"Return Cyndaquil." I had took out my pokemon enlarged it and then pressed the button. A red beam shot out but it cam right back at me with no CYndaquil.

Venus: "Hahaha, stupid kid Mean Look prevents you from recalling your pokemon the only way to get out of this is to forfeight!" she said with an evil look on her face.

"Cyndaquil use Ember!" Cyndaquil then shot bright circles staright at Absol, some of them hit, and some didn't.

Venus: "Now use Slash but use Aerial Ace to make you go faster!" She had  said with excitement.

Absol came flying towards Cyndaquil hit him with a Slash, then Shadow Claw. Cyndaquil couldn't take anymore and fell down; he fainted.

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

"Go Buizel!" then a red light appeared followed by Buizel.

Buizel looked around confused, he kept on looking though too. He then saw Venus, he shuddered.

"Did Venus hurt you?" I asked him.

"Bui" Buizel said resembling a yes.

"Then lets show her what you are made of!"

"Bui!!!" Buizel replied with excitement to defeat Absol.

Venus: "That lamo pokemon couldn't even beat my Absol last time we meet. Absol you want to take him down again?" She asked him

"Ab!" The Absol replied, with a look in his face.

I knew this wouldn't be an easy battle.

Avion-Finch

Ooc// Your not allowed to control someone else's character, Venus is one of Fear's characters she's the only one who can control her.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)