News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 09, 2007, 06:09:52 PM
Ooc// Your not allowed to control someone else's character, Venus is one of Fear's characters she's the only one who can control her.
OOC/// I know that, but she said I could, and had no problem when I told he, and said nothing like she would want to control her character.

FearItself

Ooc// Phoenix, I thought we agreed that the two people your character was fighting were just ordinary Grunts? Venus is needed for the plot elsewhere. But I guess she can pull a Marluxia and be in two places at the same time. >_>

IC// The Jump Kick and Psycho Cut hit dead-on, the Jump Kick making the Raticate faint on impact and the Psycho Cut doing the same. Being able to pick weaknesses, Venus knew that would pretty much be the outcome of those two attacks from the start. She grinned, seeing the distraught Grunt recall his two Pokemon and step back. A more serious-looking Grunt stepped up and tossed two pokeballs out, releasing an Arbok and Electrode.

Shaelyn, knowing that her Pokemon didn't have a type advantage, stayed back, and allowed Venus to take on these two as well.

"Absol, Psycho Cut again on that Arbok. Lopunny, Dizzy Punch."

Although she knew Lopunny didn't have a type advantage over the Electrode, the attack still had a chance to cause confusion in the electic Pokemon, which was enough to create an advantage within itself.

Absol ran forward yet again, increasing his speed as he drew closer. The Arbok, although, was also agile, and lifted its head, releasing an array of Poison Sting darts. Absol dodged multiple times and then jumped up above the Arbok's head, slicing downwards with his claw in the same purple fury as before.

Lopunny ran forward as well, with equal agility and careful precision. The Electrode just sat there, its eyes closed in tight focus. Its body began to glow white, suggesting a Charge attack, so Lopunny knew it was best to act quickly. She dodged a few times out of the way, appearing on the opposite side of Electrode, and then charging forward, spinning around with her arm extended, waiting for her Dizzy Punch to hit.

Transient Link

ooc//whew back guys prepare for some fun

ic// mike watched the grunts getting stomped

elite:cmon you simpletons take em out

"guess they dont know about the device yet....well then time to play a little rough"

"scyther x scisor on lopunny alakazam psybeam on absol"

elite" what are you doing?!?!?!"
grunt: "is this one of his mind games sir???"

"not this time, tell dear old brother im doing him a favor"

he said as he walked to their side

he grinned
"besides Ive always wondered what it would be like to play on the bad side"

"charizard haunter lets have some fun!"

they appeared in glows of light

"you 2 get the honor of guarding me. Ive taken one to many sucker punches today"
both nodded
charizard gave a loud roar
while haunter gave a ghostly laugh

"sorry about this guys, but team galactic needs to be put out of the picture"

Fell

As Mike started attacking Venus' pokemon, Martin grew confused. Wha? Alright, this really confusing. I didn't trust Mike anyway.....

Spongebob does not approve

Kayo

OK i'm a little far behind but i'll join now. i'll catch up soon :P

so my profile:

Name: Kaos

Personality: Very daring, never says no to a challenge. Likes showing off a little sometimes, and can get very competitive when it comes to battling.

Appearance:

Starter Pokemon:
Breed Of Pokemon – Shiny Zangoose
Gender – Male
Moveset – Slash, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Strength, Iron Tail, Rock Slide

Favorite Pokemon Type: Dragon or Steel

see ya guys in oreburgh :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Transient Link

My apology

I'm very sorry for taking control of the rp, your right I do tend to take control of things I admit my mistake and apologize. If I ever over step please say so so i may fix said post before we get to far in. BUT there is still one thing I refuse to admit, and that is my bad sentence structure. I admit I dont use capitals and periods much(bad habit never had to before). Yet I think this quote from joeofmars is a tad reduiculous and childish "'im puwerful i pwnzorz joo i nos errthang i win" wtf have I ever and I mean EVER done anything THIS bad my god man! I mean now ive gotten to the point where if I make a mistake like that I edit it I mean cmon I want an apology for that I think that is taking it too far. :|

Anyways this is at fear is there any chance you could forgive me? :(

I'll understand if you would ban me I would do the same. My fate on this rp is in your hands now.

Transient Link

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 10, 2007, 12:15:06 PM
OK i'm a little far behind but i'll join now. i'll catch up soon :P

so my profile:

Name: Kaos

Personality: Very daring, never says no to a challenge. Likes showing off a little sometimes, and can get very competitive when it comes to battling.

Appearance:

Starter Pokemon:
Breed Of Pokemon – Shiny Zangoose
Gender – Male
Moveset – Slash, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Strength, Iron Tail, Rock Slide

Favorite Pokemon Type: Dragon or Steel

see ya guys in oreburgh :P
wanna know how to make one like mine much nicer and easier

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 10, 2007, 06:28:14 AM
Ooc// Phoenix, I thought we agreed that the two people your character was fighting were just ordinary Grunts? Venus is needed for the plot elsewhere. But I guess she can pull a Marluxia and be in two places at the same time. >_>

OOC/// No, I asked you if I could use Venus, and you said that I could... Like I am supposed to know that? Anyway fine...

Kayo

ooc//well, my catching-up starts here...

ic//"Well, time to head north to jublife..."

On the way there, i ran into a wild starly, this would be a quick fight.

"go, zangoose!"

The starly attacked with wing attack!
Zangoose lost only 18% of its health.

"Zangoose, counter with ice punch!"

Starly seemed to be knocked out, but survived somehow.

The wild starly used wing attack, and it hit zangoose directly!

"Zangoose, use slash!"

Zangoose's slash knocked out the wild starly, but zangoose is now at only 38% of its health.

"Zangoose, come back!"

Zangoose came back into its pokeball, and i quickly ran forward, hoping to reach jubilife faster.

Z
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 10, 2007, 12:30:54 PM

OOC/// No, I asked you if I could use Venus, and you said that I could... Like I am supposed to know that? Anyway fine...
ooc//wait arnt you supposed to be the one with the zigzagoon? or am i just mixed up

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 10, 2007, 01:08:34 PM

ooc//wait arnt you supposed to be the one with the zigzagoon? or am i just mixed up
OOC/// Nope that is MissingnoMaster

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 10, 2007, 01:18:02 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 10, 2007, 01:08:34 PM

OOC/// Nope that is MissingnoMaster
ooc//oh yah thanks I always mess names up when fear gunna get here....

Fell

Ooc// OMG shiny zangoose?! My character's gonna be jealous.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 10, 2007, 01:37:57 PM
Ooc// OMG shiny zangoose?! My character's gonna be jealous.
OOC/// You are getting a shiny Starly/Staravia/Staraptor

Fell

Ooc// I know, but.......SHINY ZANGOOSE!!!!!!!  :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: