News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 10, 2007, 01:57:28 PM
Ooc// I know, but.......SHINY ZANGOOSE!!!!!!!  :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised:
OOC/// We can tell by yor sig :D Anyway you should have been "ucky" and got one then

Fell

Ooc// I didn't want to be like that.....It just seemed wrong.

And, I didn't think anyone else would do that. XD

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 10, 2007, 02:01:21 PM

OOC/// It is your fate after all you are the "god" of your character you can control his fate + destiny :D ANyway yeah I didn't but Avion also did too :O

Fell

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 10, 2007, 02:07:29 PM

OOC/// It is your fate after all you are the "god" of your character you can control his fate + destiny :D ANyway yeah I didn't but Avion also did too :O

Yeah. He did. Oh well.....I still don't have my shiny zangoose......

I've been trying to hatch a shiny, but to no avail....:(

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 10, 2007, 02:13:01 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 10, 2007, 02:07:29 PM

Yeah. He did. Oh well.....I still don't have my shiny zangoose......

I've been trying to hatch a shiny, but to no avail....:(

OOC/// Oh that stinks, well good luck with your hunt! Also I guess I can continue on after all I don't need Luigi.

Fell

Ooc// I can't roleplay without Fear, so I'm waiting for her.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC///

Venus: "Take care of this pokemon! Quick use Slash"

"Buizel dodge it then use Swift!" Buizel was shaking in fear, uh-oh I thought to myself. "Come on Buizel don't let fear control you, shake it off! Don't let Absol beat you again just because of fear! Just dodge it, then use Swift!"

"Ab!" It sais as it was comming in on Buizel

"Bui" Buizel said in fear.

Absol was closing in on Buizel when all od a sudden Buizel used Swift, one more second and Buizel would have recieved a hard hit. Water started flowing around him and I could feel a little bit of water on my face because of it. He started spinning his tail flying straight up then he divebombed straight down onto Absol using another Swift too.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 10, 2007, 02:16:16 PM
OOC/// That is one thing about going with someone, you have to do it with a person that may not always be going around with your schedule.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 10, 2007, 02:16:16 PM

Neither can I...*Sigh*

Transient Link

FearItself

Ooc// To your apology, Marluxia: As of recently, you're just preaching to the choir. We don't need an apology, we just need you to suck it up, learn some good grammar, and stop being so selfish.
And don't you dare say I'm the one that should be watching my back.

IC// Absol smirked, Looking the Psybeam square in the eye. Did this guy know absolutely nothing? Sure, he had somewhat-powerful Pokemon, but didn't that guy know Psychic attacks don't affect Dark-types? Absol stood there as the Psybeam almost seemed to phase through him, then going into an attack-ready pose, prepared to show the Alakazam just what mistake it actually made.

On the other hand, Lopunny's Dizzy Punch collided with the Scyther's X Scissor. She was pushed back a bit, and landed on her feet not too far from Absol. A surprising frown formed on her expression because she didn't see this man's Pokemon coming.

"Alright, if that's how you want to play, then fine. Absol, Shadow Claw on Alakazam. Loppuny, Ice Punch on Scyther." With those words, Venus watched as her two Pokemon darted forward, extending their paws and claws at the target Pokemon, waiting for an impact one way or another.

Seeing Mike release his Haunter and Charizard, Shaelyn felt that it was time for her to step in. "I'll help you out. Stantler, use Psychic on Haunter. Tentacool, use Water Pulse on Charizard." Following suit, Tentacool and Stantler attacked, Tentacool sending out a hydro-powered pulse at Charizard and Stantler senting out waves of purple energy from it's horns towards Haunter.

Fell

Ic// "Wow! This is interesting......" Martin said as Venus and Shaelyn started attacking Mike's pokemon.

Transient Link

ooc// sigh Can't say I didnt deserve that :| Well you wanna see me at my finest prepare to have your socks knocked off.

ic//"darn wondering what type absol was... dark huh.... now I must deal with shaelyn too

"Sigh, nothing can ever be easy can it? alakazam mega punch! scyther lets melt that ice with your flamethrower!"

he noted shaelyns pokemon

"I'm giving you one warning shaelyn back off or pay the price"

"charzard block water pulse with dragon rage! haunter block with shadow ball"

Elite:GO CROBAT!
Elite:use confuse ray on that tentacool!

Transient Link

ooc// DAMN IT I gtg ARGH!!!! why does this always happen to me! gd dad.....

Fell

"This isn't good.... go, Blast! Use slash on that crobat!" Blast came out of his pokeball, and used a fast Slash attack on the Crobat.