News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//We really should do some sort of recap for the people who don't want to read ninety-seven pages worth of stuff.

Joeofmars

"She's gonna be alright."The Doctor said reassuringly to Boogie."It's just a lttle Koffing gas in the lungs.It is not deadly to humans,it just makes them faint.It's already been cleared out and she should wake up within the hour."

"Thank you."Boogie replied as he went back into Shantae's room.

He sat there and stared at her unmoving body.He felt like it was his fault,her being hurt and all.

She's gonna be ok.I really shouldn't blame myself.He thought to himself.

He looked over at her again.

I really wish she would move though.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff had entered the mine. A geodude had appeared and Zaroff decided to train Riolu. But wait, Buneary hasn't even had a chance to fight! "Okay, then. Go Buneary!" He tossed the pokeball into the air and out came Buneary.

missingnomaster

I'm thinking about having a second character. He isn't exactly a kid or a beginning trainer though.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: missignomaster on October 11, 2007, 06:34:59 PM
I'm thinking about having a second character. He isn't exactly a kid or a beginning trainer though.
GASP! Well, I think that'd be okay.

Transient Link

Hey guys im the mod here now I can help if theres posts you think are inapproprate fear and i can remove whole posts if nessicsary ;D

Avion-Finch

Ooc// woah, cool Marluxia.

Ic//

Terra and Avion woke up from their rooms in the pokemon center
"Ok, today's gym day!" said Avion happily
"Actually Avion, you cant take this gym yet, I dont know why, but the leader here is supposed to be the 5th one you face, I hear she's pretty strong..." said Terra

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 12, 2007, 06:22:49 AM

Ic//

"Actually Avion, you cant take this gym yet, I dont know why, but the leader here is supposed to be the 5th one you face, I hear she's pretty strong..." said Terra
ooc// so much for you waiting for the rest of us eh? lol not a big deal just figure its worth mentioning. also thanks  :)

Avion-Finch

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 12, 2007, 06:26:29 AM

Ic//

ooc// so much for you waiting for the rest of us eh? lol not a big deal just figure its worth mentioning. also thanks  :)
Ooc// Avion and Terra have been ahead for a LOOOOOOOONG time, dont worry, I got an idea on how to make everyone catch up ;)

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 12, 2007, 06:29:54 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 12, 2007, 06:26:29 AM

Ic//

Ooc// Avion and Terra have been ahead for a LOOOOOOOONG time, dont worry, I got an idea on how to make everyone catch up ;)
ooc// cool nothing dirty or ill have to delete lol jk :D well if its "really dirty" but i know it wont be

Avion-Finch

Ooc// dont worry, its pretty good, lets just say, it involves Terra, and a cabin in the route south of snowpoint.....that actually didnt sound right O_o

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 12, 2007, 06:35:08 AM
Ooc// dont worry, its pretty good, lets just say, it involves Terra, and a cabin in the route south of snowpoint.....that actually didnt sound right O_o
ooc/ OMG IT REALLY IS DIRTY!!!! lol jk :D

Fell

Ooc// Woah! Marluxia, you're a knight now?! O_O Wow......

Tommorow morning I'm going apple picking.....So I won't be on for awhile tommorow.

I wish Fear was on. :(

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Oh Lord, Marluxia is the moderator here. I can foresee chaos already.

IC// Shaelyn decided to play with Mike a little bit. She sensed that there was still something he wasn't telling her, and perhaps it would be fun to get on his nerves. "Well, maybe I do." she remarked, grinning and looking to Venus for a moment, but then back to Mike.

"She does have the right attitude, and the same sly mind I do. She could become a Commander like me in no time." Venus added to support Shaelyn. Maybe it would be best for the two of them to get out of this situation sooner than later. It appeared as though Rocket had control over Oreburgh, and there was nothing Galactic could do about that just yet.

Shaelyn still knew, very well, about the mind-control device on the back of her neck that Mike had told her about. She still wasn't sure how he knew it, but now that she knew it, she was only a little worried. If Venus took her back to Galactic headquarters, supposedly thinking that the device was working, she could find a way to take it off somehow. Hopefully that idea will work.

Fell

Ooc// hey Fear.

Ic// Martin sat there. And looked at his pokedex clock. Woah! It's 11:00 already? Wish they'd hurry up...

Spongebob does not approve