News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

Ooc//Fear, I got an idea for a plot element that involves Zak, if thats ok.

Ic//
Zak made his way to the bike road when suddenly he got a call
"hello?" said Zak as he answered his phone
"Zak its me, kel, how are things?" said Kel on the phone

Kel was one of Zak's friends when he was a grunt, they both shared a like for Ice pokemon.

"Things are great Kel, I'm an Aqua admin now, How is operation Tundra?" asked Zak
"Its going great, I already talked with a few fellow grunts, you'll have to talk to the leader and ask her about branching out. Good luck" said Kel
"thanks man, see ya" said Zak as he hung up the phone.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

Ic// After a while of training his pokemon, Zaroff felt confident enough to take on the gym leader. "Alright..." He said standing in front of the gym. "Lets do ths!" He walked toward the door.

Ooc// Fear, what are the gym leader's pokeymanz?

Transient Link

ooc/ dang i missed fear just beat PH so i was busy. anyways fear i want to HELP with my moderating power k? still got a few things to learn from my boss though if i learn how to lock threads i can lock this one and we can start that new one we were talking about. anyways back into action.

ic/

"so she must be testing me now, to not have a reaction to my galactic comment. what to do...... well might as well play domb until I can figure out more about this situation"

"sigh you never learn do you? scyther alakazam form up"
scyther and alakazam lined up next to charzard and haunter
mike mumble"will the stuck up b*** ever learn" just loud enough for her to hear

"there that should convince her I fell for her little ruse"

Joeofmars

Transient Link

missingnomaster

OOC//Well congrats Marluxia. By the way, I'm moving into a different house this weakened, so I'm not sure when i will or won't have internet. In other words, I may not be able to post for a few days.

IC// John was bored of watching. He decided to somewhat step in.
"What are you two planning? Mike, you seem to be taking Team Rocket's side, while you seem to be siding with Team Galactic, Shaelyn."

Transient Link

Quote from: missignomaster on October 12, 2007, 02:35:59 PM
OOC//Well congrats Marluxia. By the way, I'm moving into a different house this weakened, so I'm not sure when i will or won't have internet. In other words, I may not be able to post for a few days.

"What are you two planning? Mike, you seem to be taking Team Rocket's side, while you seem to be siding with Team Galactic, Shaelyn."

ic/"well at least i have a ligit reason for being with rocket shaelyn just doing it to spite me."

he said as he looked toward john

"woah its you! when you get here?"

occ/ sorry about posting on yours modify and quote are right next to eachother :D

Transient Link

ooc// when is fear coming back... oh whos watching avatar tonight! I am i also got to get my family food here in a few min so i may not be back for a bit.

missingnomaster

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 12, 2007, 02:40:09 PM

ic/"well at least i have a ligit reason for being with rocket shaelyn just doing it to spite me."

occ/ sorry about posting on yours modify and quote are right next to eachother :D

"That always seems to happen...... I was watching from the sidelines ever since Shaeylin's battle with that budew."

Transient Link

Quote from: missignomaster on October 12, 2007, 02:47:28 PM

"That always seems to happen...... I was watching from the sidelines ever since Shaeylin's battle with that budew."
ic/ "uh when was that?...... you must be very good at blending in"

missingnomaster

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 12, 2007, 02:50:04 PM
Quote from: missignomaster on October 12, 2007, 02:47:28 PM

ic/ "uh when was that?...... you must be very good at blending in"

"Yes, I seem to "blend in" a lot. But why are you siding with Team Rocket anyway?"

ic/ "I have my reasons...."
"nows hes questioning me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?"

Transient Link

ic/ "I have my reasons...."
"nows hes questioning me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?"

ooc/ bye gtg see yah sry about modifying again i got to get used to this

missingnomaster

OOC// ZOMG you edited my post!. That confused me for a little bit until i remebered you were a mod lol.

IC//"Reasons? I have my reasons for NOT siding with them...."
I could get better answeres out of an infernape.....

Joeofmars

Quote from: missignomaster on October 12, 2007, 02:58:53 PM
OOC// ZOMG you edited my post!. That confused me for a little bit until i remebered you were a mod lol.

IC//"Reasons? I have my reasons for NOT siding with them...."
I could get better answeres out of an infernape.....

OoC//Don't edit my posts for no reason.

IC//

Boogie sat in a chair next to Shantae's bed.

Please.Please wake up.

Fell

Ooc// Hey guys.....I found out I'm gonna be gone all day.  :'(

So, see ya' tommorow.

Spongebob does not approve