Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 14, 2007, 03:08:45 PM
Ic// "Hey Martin! Did you forget or something? It's past 12:00!"

"I got......Distracted. But I'm here now!"

"Well then! Let's go!" He led Martin inside the mines. "There's a passage here that's inhabited by Onyx. We try to avoid that area, since they're very territorrial."

Martin was led to a large ampitheater like room. "This is the quarry. We're gonna use it for our battle today."

Martin looked on as he thought up a strategy.
Huh? Now tey're going inside the cave. Well, I guess I'll follow them. Zaroff went inside until they reached the large room. Aw man...why couldn't I have fought my gym battle in here!?!? Oh well. "Good luck Martin. You can do this!" Zaroff said with a smile and a thumbs up.

Fell

Martin noticed Zaroff, and smiled back. "Thanks!" He said to Zaroff.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"Dang.. Now he's going inside the mines?" Shaelyn muttered to herself, giving a slight sigh. She made her way down the side of the outer wall, landing right in front of a side entrance she hadn't seen. It was merely a crack in the wall, but it was big enough for even that fat gym leader to fit through. She made her way in, surprised that it wasn't as dark as the last time she remembered being in here. Then, she realized that there were some lights stationed inside of the mine. A spherical area right in front of her was lit by fairly bright lighting, though it was merely enough to see the opponent on the opposite side of the playing field, it seemed.

I'll just stay over here and "do my part" when needed. Shaelyn thought to herself. The black and white of her new outfit made it easy for her to hide in the darkness near the opposite wall from the quarry area.

Dr.Hobo2

"Huh?" Zaroff said looking around. "I could have sworn I heard something...Meh, it must have been a geodude...Or was it?" Zaroff looked around some more. "Okay...I guess it was just my imagination." He said shruging his shoulders.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//New Character!
Name: Shawn Ordelle
Personality: Sarcastic and rude to everyone.
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/gothsinn23/traineredits.png Guy on the right, but with black hair.

Pokemon: Do they have to be starters for Galactic members?

Croconaw (Male) Moves: Slash, Hydro Pump, Ice Fang, Crunch, Aqua tail, Toxic

Roserade (female) Moves: Weather Ball, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Toxic, Magical Leaf

Dusknoir (Male) Moves: Confuse ray, Shadow Punch, Toxic, Blizzard, Protect, Psychic, Brick Break

Favorite Type: None

Fell

"Okay, we'll use three pokemon each. The winner will be determined when one of our pokemon teams are knocked out. Are you ready?" Josh asked.

"Ready then I'll ever be!"

"Then let's go! Go, Nosepass!" He threw out a rather large Nosepass. The ground shook as he hit the ground.

"Go, Machop!" Martin sent out Machop. Machop looked ready, and eager to fight.

Joeofmars

OoC//Out of all the people,SHAELYN,to turn evil!

Tsk,tsk,tsk.

Also,it seems like everyone is seperating...

Now I'm gonna go find a song that suits my characters!XD

IC//

Boogie walked out of the hospital with Shantae,arms around each others shoulders.Boogie was listening to his MP3 player,one earbud in Shantae's ear so they could both listen.Boogie looked down at the little screen of the music player.

1259 Lullaby - Bedouin Soundclash.

"I love this song."Shantae said as the music started to play.

It's silent in early morning
The only sound is my breathing
As I lay awake not knowing
where it will be, (that) I'm going

But I know
Time moves slow
At 12:59
I sing lullaby
And if you want me to sing you a song
I know that there's a 12:59 lullaby
tonight

I'll see the next hour through
It falls to the next so soon
Well my guitar waits for a tune
where are the songs played gone to

And I know
Time moves slow
At 12:59
I sing lullaby
And if you want me to sing you a Song
tonight

And if you want me to sing you a Song
tonight

They let the music of the next track flow in their ears as they walked towards the next gym.

OoC//If anyone actually wants to hear that song,go to my profile.Also,what city is the next gym in?Eterna?

FearItself

Ooc// No Luigi, the starter Pokemon thing doesn't apply for Galactic members.

Yes, Joeofmars, I think the next gym is Eterna's gym.

IC// Shaelyn backed up against the cave wall, hearing the faint yet clear words of the extra trainer across her way. She noticed that, maybe, her entrance was noticeable, but hopefully she blended in enough to not be noticed physically.

Now, how can I ruin Martin's chances of winning?... Shaelyn wondered, moving deeper into the cave until she couldn't be seen at all, but could still see the battle. I could send out my Pokemon, but Martin knows the three I have.. and he would be suspicious if I let Gible out to ruin him because I'm sure he knows Gible can't be found around here. Hmm.. I could distract him like I did in the cave entering Oreburgh, that may work for a little bit.. But I need something that will work in the long run, something to wear him down... That's it!

Shaelyn picked up Tentacool's pokeball, taking it off of her belt. If he starts winning, I'll have to resort to this. It will hurt him, but I'll be doing my job, and that's what counts.

Fell

Ooc// I can't find a normal video of those creed songs. :(

It's all AMVs...... Oh well.

Ic// "Nosepass, use block!" Nosepass used block. A forcefield Preventing Machop from being returned.

"Grr.. Machop, use Focus energy!" Machop started to focus......His body glowing as he tightened his inner focus.

Transient Link

ooc/ wow i missed alot good story though im just stuck eatin ramen :(

ic/ mike was sitting at a local ramen shop chowin down when a cloaked figure walked up next him

??:here

he tossed a letter on the table

"wha?"

before he could get his question out he was gone

he decided to open the letter

Dear brother
Due to recent events concerning team galactic I'm requesting an audince with you in oreburgh. Note that you will have full immunity and not one person will try to capture you in any way. I know you have information on this team and will give you a hefty reward for coming. I'll be expecting you.

there was no signature but he knew full well who it was from

ARGH!! I got to go back to oreburgh darn!!! sigh well its better than stewing in my own ramen

he left his payment on the table and walked out
"lets go charizard"
charzard appeared from his pokeball
"looks like we are taking another trip to oreburgh"

he jumped on his back
"lets ride"

the soared in the air

Triforce_Luigi

Shawn Ordelle couldn't be happier. He'd managed to get into Team Galactic. It hadn't been as complicated as he thought. All he'd had to do was suck up to Commanders Mars and Jupiter. The saps! Now he only had to finish this starting mission. All he had to do, according to Jupiter was find a girl called Shaelyn, who had just joined, and help her out if she needed it. But he could not do it outright, Mars had said. He would have to be subtle. He knew her mission involved finding and turning a boy in a Zangoose get-up. He laughed at the thought of someone who dressed like that. He was probably facing the Oreburgh gym leader by now. So he made his way to Oreburgh and headed to the gym.

This could be trickier than he initially thought. There was someone with the Zangoose boy. Perhaps he could be turned to Team Galactic too. There was no sign of the girl. She must've been hiding somewhere. He spotted her but remained inconspicuous. A smile crossed his face. She was cuter than he'd imagined...

Dr.Hobo2

ooc// Hey, if everyone's finding a song that suits them, then here's mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i35WRFDcKGo&mode=related&search=

Ic// Zaroff noticed movement at the entrance. Huh? a Team Galactic member. I might want to keep an eye on him just in case he tries anything. Zaroff thought of this and decided to act like hadn't noticed and kept his focus on the gym battle.

Fell

Ooc// I changed my mind. "One" By Creed is better for Martin.

Look up the lyrics, or look up a video on youtube.

Ic// "Nosepass, use tackle!" Nosepass suddenly moved forward at a surprisingly high speed for a nosepass.

"Machop, jump out of the way, and use karate chop!" Machop dodged, and landed a quick karate chop.

No critical hit. The nosepass was hit hard, but it endured the hit! "Use thunderbolt!" Nosepass launched a thunderbolt at machop.

Fell

Ooc// I had an idea, how about we put our character song on our profile?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 14, 2007, 03:50:56 PM
ooc// Hey, if everyone's finding a song that suits them, then here's mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i35WRFDcKGo&mode=related&search=

Ic// Zaroff noticed movement at the entrance. Huh? a Team Galactic member. I might want to keep an eye on him just in case he tries anything. Zaroff thought of this and decided to act like hadn't noticed and kept his focus on the gym battle.

OOC//Are you talking about Shaelyn or my character?
IC//Shawn noticed that the other boy had noticed him and apparantly had figured out he was a Team Galactic member. He tried to hide, but he knew it would be no use if the boy's eyes were still watching.