News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ooc// well fears gone so im leaving too hey heads up I wont be on much this week since my dads got the week off and he doesnt let me on the comp during the week(but my mom does) ;) anyways ill still make my daily digital media post so ill still be modding and posting on this and stuff. well see you guys. :)

Fell

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 14, 2007, 05:21:47 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 14, 2007, 05:21:04 PM
Ooc// I hope you're talking about Fear posting, cause' I need her to poison me.   :robotsad:
ooc// that didnt sound right lol :D

Ooc// Yeah, I guess :D
Bye!

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc// I hope you're talking about Fear posting, cause' I need her to poison me.   :robotsad:

OOC// Yeah, and I need to help her poison you. :robotsad:

Fell

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 05:24:22 PM

Ooc// :-X I don' wanna be poisoned!  :( :robotsad: :'( WAAAAHHH!!!!!

Joeofmars

My Characters Songs:

Shantae: Walls Fall Down - By Bedouin Soundclash.

Talks about a shy person letting their walls down,and opening up to someone.

Boogie: Everchanging - By Rise Against

Something bad has happend to him,but he's putting it behind him.

Both songs are in my profile.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 14, 2007, 05:25:23 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 05:24:22 PM

Ooc// :-X I don' wanna be poisoned!  :( :robotsad: :'( WAAAAHHH!!!!!

OOC//That's too bad. She was sent to stop you from winning and I was sent without her knowledge to help her out.

Fell

Ooc// Cool!

Josh Boldur's Theme is "rock solid" by Russ Taff.  :D

@Luigi: Oh well.....Turns on "Who's got my Back now" by creed

WHO'S GOT MY BACK NOW? WHEN ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS DECEPTION SO DISCONNECTED!!! WHAT IS THE TRUTH NOW?

:P

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 14, 2007, 05:30:56 PM
Ooc// Cool!

WHO'S GOT MY BACK NOW? WHEN ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS DECEPTION SO DISCONNECTED!!! WHAT IS THE TRUTH NOW?

OOC// As of his last post, Zaroff, apparantly still has your back.

Fell

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 05:32:28 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 14, 2007, 05:30:56 PM
Ooc// Cool!

OOC// As of his last post, Zaroff, apparantly still has your back.

Ooc// Okay. lol.  :P

FearItself

Ooc// Hehe, sorry about making you all wait. I was playing Life with my little sisters. I won, of course. :robottongue:

IC// Hearing the slight groan of pain come from Martin, Shaelyn grinned, looking down to Tentacool. "All right, Tentacool. It's your turn." she said to her Pokemon.

Tentacool nodded obediently and began to slither inconspicuously towards Martin. When she got close enough to be in range, she reared her head back, still masked by the darkness. When she thrashed her head forward, she released a spit of a Toxic attack, aiming for the open wound she saw that her master had created.

Fell

Ic// "Uhhh.....Wha? Uhhhh.....nevermind......." Martin muttered. He turned to the fight. "Budew, use absorb..." Budew used absorb on the nosepass, the green light sapped energy, causing the weakened nosepass to faint.

"Ah! Good move boy! Return nosepass!"

Guh......for some reason.....I don't feel good....... Martin thought to himself.

Triforce_Luigi

Shawn smiled when he was poisoned. In a short time, he would fall, unconscious. Zaroff would be distracted and he could slip back into the shadows and not be seen or heard by anyone. Then he would follow Shaelyn back to the Galactic base. A pang came into his mind. He was thinking of her. She was cute... He quickly snapped back onto the mission, waiting for Zangoose boy to fall.

Joeofmars

OoC//Anyone listen to my songs? :robottongue:

FearItself

Shaelyn watched as Tentacool retreated back to her, a satisfactory look on her face. This made Shaelyn grin proudly as she stroked the water Pokemon's dome in gratefulness. "Great job, Tentacool. You deserve a good rest in your pokeball for a while." she said in a quiet tone, knowing she could easily be found out if she were too loud. After hearing a happy purr from her water friend, she called back Tentacool, and sat against the cave wall, her knees brought up to her chest. Now, I just have to wait for the poison to take effect. Hopefully it'll do its job before Martin wins his match.

Avion-Finch

The Thunderbolt hit Biddy hard, knocking it out, the girl was slightly angered.

"Durn, come back, Biddy, now go boddy!" said the girl as she threw another pokeball, out of it came another bidoof.
Avion looked on in confusion

"uh.....another bidoof?" asked Avion

"yeah, I got five of them in all, their my pards" said the girl proudly.

Avion then stared blankly at the girl

Ooc// who remembers this trainer from D/P? y'know, the one with five bidoofs? :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)