An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Why don't you like the new Shaelyn? D:

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: FearItself on October 14, 2007, 06:03:45 PM
Ooc// Why doesn't anyone like the new Shaelyn? D:

IC// Shaelyn scoffed a slightly disgusted sigh at her new acquaintance, pressuring her elbow against a specific spot on John's neck that caused him to pass out. She let the body drop onto the cave's floor before John had a chance to talk the the person on the other side of the 911 call. After making sure John would be out-cold for a while, Shaelyn followed her fellow Galactic member out of the cave. But, just as she had made her way out of the cave with him, she heard sirens blaring.

What the-? The ambulances are coming? I thought I stopped that... Darn.

Shaelyn gave a slightly frustrated sigh, realizing she would have to improvise. Seeing the ambulances come dangerously close to their side of the mine, Shaelyn looked to the man who had been accompanying her. "Get down!" she said suddenly, nearly pressing her body against him in a tackle to push him down behind the safety of a large, tall, wall-like boulder outjetting from the side of the mine. Shaelyn didn't even realize that she was pretty much straddled over him because she was too busy listening, heart pouding fast and eyes alert, to see if the doctors from the ambulance were coming their way. The body was hidden with them, so hopefully they were safe.

Shawn's heart pounded when he heard the sirens. But Shaelyn had knocked him down and he forgot them. Luckily, the body had fallen behind the rock, too.

"I thought you stopped them," whispered Shawn.

OOC//My character likes the new Shaelyn. I like the new Shaelyn. And no one else does cause she's evil now.

Joeofmars

OoC//That's why I don't like her!She's EVIL!EEEEVIL!

Is she ever going to be good again?

gamemasterdevil

((I'm fine with her XD She's BA!! And who doesn't love BA women, I ask you?))

Anzu arrived at the mine, panting. "Ah..ha..ha..." Upon recovering her regular breathing functions, she set off again. Instantly, scents set off in her nostrils..someone had been poisoned recently. Her eyes slowly panned right, towards the entrance..nothing to see, but that scent had to lead somewhere.

Trotting forward, Anzu began to follow the scent. Whoever was poisoned was so badly. Hopefully she could find the person and get him or her to a hospital.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

Ooc// @Joeofmars: Ssshhh!  :robotwink:

IC// "Apparently I didn't." Shaelyn replied back in a whisper volume. It felt weird stradling over someone, just being on all fours kind of felt weird for a female position. She shirked the rather unnecessary thoughts that she knew would be denoted from that, and kept her mind on the mission. "John must have sent out the 911 distress signal before I strangled him."

She gave another frustrated sigh, still keeping her eyes on what she could see of the ambulances. "They will search everywhere... We should stay hidden, but if they search over here, we'll be found out."

gamemasterdevil

"Mm?" Anzu's ears twitched. Was that a voice? It was coming in the same direction as the scent..obviously the person didn't want to be caught. Helping the voice out, Anzu kept herself stealthily hidden as she made her way towards it..when the coast was clear, she crawled over to where she saw three humans - one female, two males. One of them was unconscious - the poisoned one Anzu assumed.

"..Ree." she whispered.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Avion-Finch

"uh, Topaz, use another thunderbolt" oredered Avion, once again the thunderbolt blasted Bidoof.

"aw, come back, go buddy!" said the girl throwing another pokeball containing a bidoof

"uh, another thunderbolt Topaz" said Avion.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

"Gah, you should have let me handle John! I could have stopped him without strangling him!" whispered Shawn. "But noooo. You decide to be cold and antisocial. You decide to kill him!"

Suddenly he heard something. It was a Pokemon. "Shh... What's that?" he hissed.

Joeofmars

OoC// ??? :| :O :robotsad: :robotsurprised: :robotveryhappy: :robotangry:

IC//

Boogie and Shantae were still walking.They had just arrived in Jubilife City and preparing to go to Floaroma.Another song started playing.Looking down at the screen of his MP3 again,it said:

Mars - Soulfly

The music started.

The new millennium is here
The smell of napalm and fear
All this confusion and mass hysteria
Welcome all to the new frontier

This intercourse ing hate gets bigger and bigger
Consume ourselves in nuclear fear
And let me tell you that's the real enemy
How can you kill what you cannot see

I am Mars the God of War
You bow to me like you did before
I am Mars the God of War

Gas masks and AK-47's
Now you won't see the gates of heaven
Blood fire destroying weather
To blow you away, blow you away forever

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
Chemical warfare and the bloodlust
Sign of Mars in a time to come
Mankind has finally done

I am Mars the God of War
I am Mars the God of War

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Now I realize where I got that name from. Shaelyn Cordelle, Shawn Ordelle? LOL

FearItself

Ooc// Lol, Luigi, our two characters could be the new Jesse and James. xDD

IC// Shaelyn turned around to see a rather weak-looking Pokemon in their midst. Eevee weren't generally around this area, so it most likely belonged to a trainer. Shaelyn growled slightly, kicking in the Eevee's direction, trying to shoo it away.

Her eyes directed themselves back to the young man again. "For your information, I didn't kill him, he's just unconscious. He will wake up soon enough." she replied.

Realizing what sort of trouble they could be in if the Eevee were leading its master here, Shaelyn stood, brushing off her uniform again. She didn't mind the small Pokemon anymore, now she was just focused on getting out of here with the body before anyone found them. "Should we send out a distress signal, or do you have a Pokemon that can get us out of here fast?" Shaelyn asked, looking to him. She had been so stressed before, she never even realized how handsome he was. Even though he seemed a bit less mature than expected, he looked like he was around her age. The two had the same attitude as well, maybe they could become great friends.

Ooc// Crud... Gotta go. D:

-pokes gums- Oww.. And my wisdom teeth are coming in. ;__;

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 06:35:04 PM
OOC//Now I realize where I got that name from. Shaelyn Cordelle, Shawn Ordelle? LOL

Hahaha!When I heard the name I was like..."Uuuh...way to rip off a name."XD I guees it was a mistake!

gamemasterdevil

"Ree!" Anzu dodged expertly, landing in front of Shaelyn. It began to talk, and motioned away from the Ambulances. It knew a quick and easy way away...hopefully these two would understand her.

Avion-Finch

Zak, was near the mines when the ambulances sounded.

"man, the heck is happening?.....better check it out" said Zak as he walked into the mines.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//I will laugh if they get a motto that they say everytime they attack...
IC//"Dusknoir could carry us. But I'm not sure he can lift three people."