News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

Anzu hissed at Shawn, and then ran in-between his legs, getting to the other, unconscious human, and getting under him. In a surprising feat, she lifted him up on her back, although the strain was showing easily on her body.

It made a motion away from everyone with her head again. "Ree!" it said in a whisper.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Huh!?!"said Shawn. "Hey, get off!" He kicked at the Eevee.

gamemasterdevil

Anzu jumped back, narrowly avoiding the kick, and dropping the other human to the ground. This guy was an idiot..if only humans could understand her. She spoke again, but this time urgently. If one of the two had sent a pokémon out, it would've been translated to:

"You idiots! I'm trying to help you! I know how to get out of here without being seen, but you have to follow me!"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Avion-Finch

Zak made his way through the mines and came upon the two.
"uh, dude, why are you kicking an eevee?" asked Zak, suddenly he noticed the outfits of the two.

"WOAH, galactic grunts? what are galactics doing here?" asked Zak

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 06:50:03 PM
Anzu jumped back, narrowly avoiding the kick, and dropping the other human to the ground. This guy was an idiot..if only humans could understand her. She spoke again, but this time urgently. If one of the two had sent a pokémon out, it would've been translated to:

"You idiots! I'm trying to help you! I know how to get out of here without being seen, but you have to follow me!"
Shawn noticed urgency in its voice and smiled. Foolish. It didn't realize they were Team Galactic. He let the Eevee pick up the body and motioned to Shaelyn to follow as he followed it on all fours.

gamemasterdevil

"...!!!" Anzu noticed Zak. Running forward, she used quick attack on the unsuspecting human, trying to trip him to the ground. Getting back under the unconscious boy, she picked him up and sped off, hoping the two others would follow her.

Smirking to herself, she continued forward. Part 1 of her improvised plan was done. Now for Part 2.

Triforce_Luigi

Shawn was starting to like this Eevee. It was foolish, even if it was owned by a trainer.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 06:56:18 PM
"...!!!" Anzu noticed Zak. Running forward, she used quick attack on the unsuspecting human, trying to trip him to the ground. Getting back under the unconscious boy, she picked him up and sped off, hoping the two others would follow her.

Smirking to herself, she continued forward. Part 1 of her improvised plan was done. Now for Part 2.

Zak fell to the floor

"woah, ok, did I just get Pwned by a bloody EEVEE!!? WHAT THE HELL!?" said Zak as he layed on the floor

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 14, 2007, 06:58:43 PM
Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 06:56:18 PM

Zak fell to the floor

"woah, ok, did I just get Pwned by a bloody EEVEE!!? WHAT THE HELL!?" said Zak as he layed on the floor

OOC//Did he literally say Pwned?

gamemasterdevil

((I believe he did XDD))

Aeon was waiting on the outskirts of town, standing where had had put himself the entire time. Anzu had been gone for about five minutes..unusual, she was usually out and back in less than one...

But he wasn't worried. He trusted his Eevee. Like him, his Eevee was exceedingly smart. Whatever she was doing, it was something he knew he'd like.

-----------

Anzu stopped after a minute to let her followers catch up..Part Two was about to begin.

Triforce_Luigi

Shawn caught up to the Eevee. He looked back to check that Shaelyn was following.
Great, he thought. She's falling behind...

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff, when Shaylien knocked out Josh, was reminded of a memory from his childhood. (My Flashbacks will be represented by the glow effect.)

It was all coming back to him. Team aqua stormed his house and took almost every thing. It was horrifying.

He then snapped back to reality realizing the situation. Martin was gone and Josh was out cold. "Oh...my...-" He ran over to Josh and poured some water on him reviving him. "Quick tell me what happened."

"Team...Galactic...attacked...me." Josh struggled to say.

"Those little-...Well, first I need to get you out of here." He said lifting him up and trying to make sure he doesn't fall. "We need to get out of here."

Triforce_Luigi

Shawn noticed Zaroff trying to get John out. He couldn't let him do that. "Go, Dusknoir." he whispered, releasing his Pokemon. "Take them out with Shadow Punch." Dusknoir flew into the cave and thrust forth his fist. A dark fist emerged and made its way to John and Zaroff.

gamemasterdevil

"Ree?" Anzu spoke, asking Shawn if something was wrong.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wha-" Zaroff had to get himself and Josh onto the ground which he barely managed to do. The attack scraped against his back. "Team Galactic? You guys are almost as bad as those Team Aqua bastards!" He said getting very angry. "If you want a fight then get ready!" He tossed a pokeball and out came his shinx.