News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"They're trying to escape." he explained to the Pokemon.

Dusknoir saw the Shinx and attacked without Shawn having to give orders. He had been trained well.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 07:43:56 PM
"They're trying to escape." he explained to the Pokemon.

Dusknoir saw the Shinx and attacked without Shawn having to give orders. He had been trained well.
Ooc//um...with what attack?

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//None yet. I meant prepared to attack. I was waiting for Shinx.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 07:46:05 PM
OOC//None yet. I meant prepared to attack. I was waiting for Shinx.
Ooc// Oh.

Ic// "Shinx, use charge."

"Shinx!" It said as it started to glow yellow.

Triforce_Luigi

Dusknoir took advantage of Shinx's lack of movement with Shadow Punch.

Dr.Hobo2

Shinx tried to jump to the side but was barely skimmed.

"Shake it off and use spark."

The shinx then lunged for the dusknoir.

Triforce_Luigi

Dusknoir was shocked, but not badly hurt. Now it used Psychic in an attempt to slam Shinx against the wall

Dr.Hobo2

The shinx didn't have time to react to the psychic and was slammed against the wall knocking him out.

"Shinx No!" He said running over to the KOed pokemon. "You did a good job. Now you need to just rest." He returned the shinx to it's pokeball. "Now go buneary!"

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Gtg now. Bye.
Ic/Dusknoir used Toxic to try and poison Buneary.

Dr.Hobo2

This time, buneary dodged the dusknoir's first attack.

"Now use ice punch."

The buneary jumped toward dusknoir.

Ooc// Okay, see ya.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 14, 2007, 07:42:47 PM
"Wha-" Zaroff had to get himself and Josh onto the ground which he barely managed to do. The attack scraped against his back. "Team Galactic? You guys are almost as bad as those Team Aqua bastards!" He said getting very angry. "If you want a fight then get ready!" He tossed a pokeball and out came his shinx.
"hey, who ya callin bastard?" said Zak

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

ooc/ change of plans lol :D I will be on today tuesday and maybe weds after school but thurs fri and following monday is a big NO. Point is ill be on later today. Shaelyn has become EVIL! crazy! well I got work to do.

Ic/

giovonni: listen I want you to get me a certain device

"NEVER!"
he yelled as he jumped back

giovonni: WAIT! listen I know what your thinking, but if you get me the device I will grant you full immunity for the rest of your life. Thats right no more team rocket members chaseing you you will be off the hook forever.

"Is this some kind of sick joke!?!?!?!"
this is too good to be true no way its possible

giovonni: I swear on all that i have and on our parents grave if you get me the device you will be spared

"but why? wouldnt you dissapoint our parents?"

giovonni: HA! with that mind control device I can trick them into accepting you and gain world domination. well of course with you being an exception. do you accept?

"give me a moment to think"

giovonni: know I want you to get someone with the deviced attached

"wha...no..you know about..."

giovonni: yes bring her to me and you will be rewarded

"but shes in with galactic now chance are id be out numbered"

giovonni: we will into that IF you accept.do you?

well I would be betraying all I beilve... while on the other hand...I'll be free... but will i be portrayed as good or bad? will there be much oppostion? will it be worth it in the end?...YES YES YES!!!!

"yes I accept"

giovonni smiled

giovonni: good Here take this comlink

he tossed him the headset

giovonni: contact my elite sqadron to pick her up after you beat her or if you are outnumbered NO other reason!

"understood"

giovonni: good now go get suited up we have new equipment for you

mike grined
"oh I like new threads"

a rocket grunt came up and lead him away to some lockers deeper in the suite.....

ooc// OH SNAP WHATS GOIN ON NOW!?!?!!?!

gamemasterdevil

Anzu nodded at Shawn. She could hear the battle with her heightened hearing, but was beginning to grow impatient. When was that girl going to catch up? She needed to bring them back to Aeon as quickly as possible before they were all caught.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

"A Buneary, huh? This kid is such a sissy." Shaelyn remarked as she finally approached Shawn from behind. She had been falling behind on purpose while they were walking, just so she could be sure their back was covered. Now, inside the cave, they were definately more safe. She let her hand travel to the fourth pokeball on her belt, knowing quite well that the most recent catch she had could very well put this Buneary out of commission. But Shawn's Dusknoir seemed to be doing the job well without her.

Oh.. And before I forget.. Shaelyn thought, remembering the device Venus had given her. She took the small device and walked over to the actually-helpful Eevee that was carrying Martin's body. She knelt down, reaching her hand out and planting the small device just beneath Martin's hairline in the back of his head, so it wouldn't be seen. Shaelyn didn't even realize that Venus had done this to her in the exact same manner.

There, my work here is basically done. Shaelyn assumed, grinning in slight pride as she turned towards the battle and made her way up to Shawn's left. "Do you need any help? That Buneary looks vicious." she remarked in a sarcastic tone.

Fell

Ooc//  :robotindifferent: I guess from now on imma robot.  :robotindifferent:

Ic// .......................................huh?.............where........am.....I...dad?.......what are you.......doing?......uhh..........

Spongebob does not approve