News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 15, 2007, 05:50:57 PM
Dusknoir dodged and used Blizzard, followed by Toxic.
Buneary was hit by the blizzard attack but the attack knocked it away from the toxic attack.

"Stay in there buneary. Use fake tears."

And with that command, the buneary started crying it's eyes out.

Man, this guy just keeps on dodging my attacks. Hopefully this will make it lower it's guard enough for a successful attack.

Triforce_Luigi

Now Roserade made her move. She fired a Toxic at Buneary and followed up with Magical Leaf.

Dr.Hobo2

The buneary was too distracted from the fake tears and took the hits. It was now barely standing.

"Grr...Use ice punch on roserade and don't hold back!"

Damn! This guy is too tough.

Triforce_Luigi

Dusknoir appeared in front of Roserade and used Protect, blocking the attack.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc//Don't be surprized by this little plot twist. I aproved of it with Fear.

Ic//After failing to perform the attack, the buneary had tired out from the poison and fainted.

"Good job buneary, you did the best you could." He returned the buneary to the pokeball. "Well, it looks like I probably won't win this." He said putting his hand over the ball with riolu in it. "Well...here goes nothi-"

"Wait just one moment!" Said a mysterious hooded man garbed in red clothing riding a charizard.

"What the?" Zaroff said with astonishment. His voice, it sounds so familiar but where have I heard it before?

"Come with me if you want to escape these Galactic punks!" He said reaching out with his hand.

"But who are you?" Zaroff said grabbing his hand and getting onto the charizard.

"That's not important now. We have to get you out of here." He said giving a slight kick on the charizard to make it fly forward. "Go, wheezing, use smokescreen to distract the pokemon."

A wheezing came out of his pokeball and used smokescreen completely blocking off sight of the charizard.

"Now lets get out of here charizard." He returned wheezing to the pokeball and charizard flew out of the cave.

"Why are you helping me like this?" Zaroff said still confused.

"What? Do you want to be dropped off back in the cave?"

"No!" Zaroff said figuring it would be best now to just shut up. But I still wonder where is he going to take me?

Triforce_Luigi

Shawn couldnt see. Shaelyn and Martin had disappeared. He returned his Pokemon and tried to find them.

gamemasterdevil

"Huh..wonder who that was?" Aeon thought aloud. Another thought came to him, but he put it away. He didn't want to assume..not until he got more information, of course.

Anzu kept herself hidden, following her master's example. She'd wait until the smoke cleared to approach the two Galactics again.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

They landed on a mountain not too far away but far enough that no one could distinguish them.

"Okay, now is the time to ask questions." He said as charizard went back into it's pokeball.

"Well first of all, what's your name?" Zaroff asked still completely confused at all of this.

"I can't tell you my name but I can tell you this, I am the leader of Team Magma!" He said proudly.

"Are you anything like those Team Aqua jerks?" He said angrily, almost shouting.

"Why heavens no! We're completely against them. I had a bad experience with them before becoming leader...before even joining this organization." He said looking to the ground still consealing his identity with his hood.

"Hm...The same has happened to me." Zaroff said now feeling sorry that he shouted at him earlier. "But why'd you help me?"

"Well...maybe it was because I was feeling nice or maybe I just think that Team Galactic is almost as bad as Team Aqua." He said a bit more cheerfully than before. But the real reason was because you're-

"Why couldn't you have just fought them off back there?"

"Well, I only brought my charizard and wheezing and they were bound to bring back-up."

"Wait! My friend is still there! We need to get him." He said suddenly realizing this fact.

"Not right this instant. You'd get beaten again." He said putting his hand on Zaroff's shoulder. "He'll be fine. Trust me, he'll get out of it...somehow."

Joeofmars

OoC//Where exactly is everyone?

IC//Boogie reached the other side of the cave and made way to the mines.

FearItself

Ooc// Most of us are still in or around the mines. I don't know where Phoenix and everyone else is.

IC// The Smokescreen used by the suspicious man's Weezing clouded the only visible area of the mines, the area they were in. It blocked out the light, leaving most things pitch-black. Knowing how not to react to a situation like this, Shaelyn stood still, but soon gave a little jump when she felt a hand touch her.

"Whose hand is that?" she asked with slight annoyance. If the guy could see, he would have been pretty bold to reach his hand out like that, but she knew that, whoever it was, they were just trying to find their way. But it seemed as though the guy's hand conveniently found itself very close to a certain part of her body, which had been what had made her jump. "Whoever it is, I'll give you ten seconds to take your hand away, or else I'll smack you." she remarked afterwards.

gamemasterdevil

"Spunky, aren't we?" Aeon's voice echoed throughout the cave. He knew that no one could see him..yet, at least. The smoke was still thick. but the voice seemed..a little far away.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

Ic// Martin was suddenly blinded by the smokescreen. He quickly returned his two pokemon so he wouldn't lose them.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ooc/ Ive been pulled from my post again :| If anyone has an explination pm me asap tyvm in advance :)

ic//

Mike noted the charizard flying out of the cave and the smoke screen yet his glasses could see through the smog.

Mike didnt know what to think of feel he knew he was going insane but he had one thing to grip on to hold his sanity and that was his freedom.
The scanner in the glasses found shaelyns trail.

mike grinned
"Something wicked this way comes...he he he hahaha mwhaahahahahaahahahahahah...."

he laughed insanely as he entered the mines

he found shaelyns trail quickly and walked  deeper through the mines

ooc/Ill give you room to do whatever you need to before my entrance fear so Ill leave it here :)

FearItself

An eerie sound then caught Shaelyn's attention. She removed the wandering hand from her body, feeling as though it was Shawn's hand anyways, so he would realize it was her he had "found". She took a few steps nearer to where she thought the deeper entrails of the cave were, thinking of the possibilities of who that evil snicker could have come from. More likely, she didn't want to find that out.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 16, 2007, 01:10:48 PM
An eerie sound then caught Shaelyn's attention. She removed the wandering hand from her body, feeling as though it was Shawn's hand anyways, so he would realize it was her he had "found". She took a few steps nearer to where she thought the deeper entrails of the cave were, thinking of the possibilities of who that evil snicker could have come from. More likely, she didn't want to find that out.
ooc// just wink when your cool with my entrance Ive got work to do ;)