<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// You said I could make a post to be prepared, so I'm ready. =P

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra where on their way to Solaceon, when they came upon a tower.

"whats that tower there?" asked Avion.
"thats the lost Tower, sort of a shrine to pokemon passed away....oddly enough, there are quite a few wild pokemon in there.....if you want to go, I'm fine with it" said Terra looking at Avion.

"sure, sounds good." said Avion.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 16, 2007, 01:22:05 PM
Ooc// You said I could make a post to be prepared, so I'm ready. =P
ooc// well then prepare to meet the new bad assness of mike lol

ic// mike found shaelyn at last but he decided against an ambush despite its advantages so he flipped the air filter and light switch

suddenly the smoke all swerved up into the vents and the lights flashed on

its time....

"how about that battle I asked for so long ago mwhaahahahahahahaahahaha"

his laugh ecos through the cave with the smoke still draining knowing the smog is still to thick for anyone but him to see through

MD_Slider

Meanwhile, a young man slammed the door on his parents. 

"Argh!! I'm tired of them!  I never want to see them again!"

Then boy, Miles, then ran in a full sprint to Professor Rowan's lab.

"Professor?! Professor, I'm ready!"

Professor Rowan knew Miles quite well since his lab was only 2 blocks away from Miles' house.  The professor came running down a spiral staircase.

"Miles, my boy!  How are you?"

"Terrible, but you can fix it!  I've thought it over enough, I'm ready."

"Never afraid to be honest aren't you? Haha.  Well, I know what you want."  He goes to fetch a pokeball from a cupboard full of them.  "One eevee."  He hands it to Miles.

"Thanks, professor.  I guess I'm off now.  I'll make sure to call.  Bye!"  Miles starts running out the door.

"Good-bye, Miles!  And good-luck!  Oh!  And Miles,....call your parents every now and then.  They love you.  They really do."

Miles turns his head, but then continues running.  Outside, he lets out his eevee.

"Hey little guy.  I'm Miles."  His eevee tilts his head at him innocently. Miles repeats slowly, "Mmmiiiilllllleeeesss,"  as if thinking that saying it slower will make his pokemon understand.  "I guess that doesn't help.  Well, do you have any idea how to get to Sandgem Town?  This map says that's the next city own our path."  Eevee stares at Miles then starts licking its paw.  "Same here, buddy.  Same here.  Well, let's get going."  And Miles and Eevee begin their journey to Sandgem Town.

FearItself

Shaelyn stopped mid-step, cringing a bit at the sound of the laugh. "Great... I know that voice." she mumbled, turning around to face the person she had foreseen after recognizing the sound. She saw Mike across the way, but he was nothing like she had remembered him as. Shaelyn saw him as more devious, and certainly more evil judging by his laugh. Had he sided with Team Rocket after what had happened in Oreburgh?

"I don't want to battle you, Mike. I don't even want to see you again. Why don't you just finish up your business here and run on back to Team Rocket, okay?" Shaelyn remarked, crossing her arms as she looked to him.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 16, 2007, 01:54:01 PM
Shaelyn stopped mid-step, cringing a bit at the sound of the laugh. "Great... I know that voice." she mumbled, turning around to face the person she had foreseen after recognizing the sound. She saw Mike across the way, but he was nothing like she had remembered him as. Shaelyn saw him as more devious, and certainly more evil judging by his laugh. Had he sided with Team Rocket after what had happened in Oreburgh?

"I don't want to battle you, Mike. I don't even want to see you again. Why don't you just finish up your business here and run on back to Team Rocket, okay?" Shaelyn remarked, crossing her arms as she looked to him.
ooc/ take note mike is more insane so look at him in such a light to get the fullness from the seen
ic//mike laughed his evil laugh before speaking
"but my dear you are my buisness"

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...Okay, I think it's time for you to go back to the cave now. But first, here's some items to use. It's Acceleration X and a special berry that raises your pokemon's speed in an emergency." Said the Team Magma leader. "Oh, and another thing. Stay back from the fight. The guys in there are pretty experienced.

"Thanks." Said Zaroff as he ran down the mountain side. Heading for the cave, Zaroff started thinking. Who was that guy and why did his voice sound so familiar?

FearItself

"Why am I always your business?" Shaelyn retorted in a sassy tone. She made her pose more casual, as if she didn't take Mike and his newfound insanity seriously. "This is starting to get just a bit creepy, Mike. Why are you always going after me? Tell me the real reason."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 16, 2007, 02:23:31 PM
"Why am I always your business?" Shaelyn retorted in a sassy tone. She made her pose more casual, as if she didn't take Mike and his newfound insanity seriously. "This is starting to get creepy, Mike."
ic/ mike laughed once more his body shaking from the excitement his long goal of freedom so close

"why? because im bringing you in!"

he cackled

"and you dont even know the meaning of creepy....yet"

Joeofmars

Boogie and Shantea finally arrived at the mines.He didn't see anyone.

"MARTIN!"He screamed."MARTIN!"

He ran deeper into the mines,hoping to find someone.

Fell

"I'm here!" Martin yelled. Hoping Shaelyn didn't hear him.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff started running into the mines but he stopped before the entrance as the voice of the Team Magma leader echoed in his head whicm made him remember more of his flashback.

"No! Don't take my daddy!" The young Zaroff said to the Team Aqua grunts.

"Too bad, daddy's coming with us." Said one grunt as he pushed back Zaroff to the ground.

"No!" Zaroff started crying as the Team Aqua grunts ran away.

He then snapped back to reality. "Woah! Could that guy be...Nah." He forgot about his recent vision and ran into the cave.

FearItself

Ugh, great... Now we've got company. Shaelyn thought with a slight "ugh" emitted from her throat in disgust. The kid had obviously found something to tell him what was going on here, that weird Boogie kid. And he even brought that girlfriend of his with him.

"Mike, I don't know what exactly you're up to, but I'm not going to be some prize of yours. I'm not going to let you take me, not this time. Your Alakazam won't be able to help you now that my body is under the control of something else." Shaelyn replied, motioning to the spot on her neck where the controlling device was rumored to be. She didn't necessarily know exactly where it was just yet. "I'm sure you don't care whether I'm alive or dead when you take me, but as long as I destroy this chip, I bet your so-called 'mission' is a failure. Am I right?"

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 16, 2007, 02:33:05 PM
Ugh, great... Now we've got company. Shaelyn thought with a slight "ugh" emitted from her throat in disgust. The kid had obviously found something to tell him what was going on here, that weird Boogie kid. And he even brought that girlfriend of his with him.

"Mike, I don't know what exactly you're up to, but I'm not going to be some prize of yours. I'm not going to let you take me, not this time. Your Alakazam won't be able to help you now that my body is under the control of something else." Shaelyn replied, motioning to the spot on her neck where the controlling device was rumored to be. She didn't necessarily know exactly where it was just yet. "I'm sure you don't care whether I'm alive or dead when you take me, but as long as I destroy this chip, I bet your so-called 'mission' is a failure. Am I right?"
mike couldnt control himself he scowled
found out has she I should have NEVER told her about that chip

"I WILL HAVE MY FREEDOM AT ALL COSTS AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

he threw his pokeball and realeased his alakazam
"choose your pokemon I am taking you down now!"

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff went to where he was earlier to find Mike was now there and was battling Shaylien. Uh oh. It looks like that guy was right when he said I should just stand back. Which was exactly what he did. He just stood there watching the battle that was about to happen.