News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

Out of nowhere, Anzu jumped up onto the Onix, communicating with it once she landed. "I'm here to help your master. Mine wants to save her." She said, giving a cute smile to Shaelyn's pokémon.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

"Ok.We'll come with you.I don't think we should seperate."Boogie said as he followed MArtin to the hospital.

Fell

"Thanks." martin said gratefully. Friends. What would you do without them?

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Onix looked to the Eevee on his back, and smiled gratefully. He gave a confirming nod and beastly growl, uncoiling from around Shaelyn a little bit so the Eevee could have access to her body. He looked from Eevee to Shaelyn, and then back to Eevee, giving another low growl. Onix put his nose beneath her, and managed to prop her collapsed body on his head safely. It would be hard to get her out of the mines, but he could lower his head to hopefully fit through.

"Thank you." Onix said in Pokemon tongue that sounded like another growl.

Fell

Once Martin got to the hospital, he arranged a meeting with a doctor. "The doctor will be here in 10 minutes." The recpetionist said. Martin sat on a chair, As he waited for the doctor to come.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Siv. Anyways, let's just say I was with Martin the whole time. >_>'

Ic// I hope Martin will be okay but what about that chip on his neck?

Joeofmars

"No problem,bud."

He had just realized his MP3 player was still on,and another song started playing.He looked down at the screen.

Babylon - Soulfly

Hell on earth
Like a curse
War is hell
Time will tell
Apocalypse meets
The final disease
Death now creeps
The enemy within...

"The enemy within..."Boogie didn't realize he said it outloud,but that line stood out in his head.

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra where in the Lost Tower
"I dont see any wild pokemon Terra, are you sure there are some here?" asked Avion.  But Terra didnt answer, Avion looked over to see Terra standing over a grave, with a rose in her hand, she then put the rose down near the grave and started to tear up slightly.
Avion walked towards Terra slowly.
"....Terra, are you ok?" asked Avion
Terra then looked at Avion and wiped away the tears in her eyes.
"Oh, sorry, just have patience, the wild pokemon around here are a bit shy, but they are around." said Terra in an attempt to stear away from what was happening, Avion looked at her a bit.
"Terra....did you know the pokemon buried in that grave?" Avion asked calmly.
Terra then took a deep breath and released it in a sigh.
".....This pokemon.......I saw this pokemon get killed.....by team magma...and.........Avion if I tell you something, will you promise to not get mad?" asked Terra.

Ooc// OOOH gettin GOOD!

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 16, 2007, 03:46:15 PM
"No problem,bud."

He had just realized his MP3 player was still on,and another song started playing.He looked down at the screen.

Babylon - Soulfly

Hell on earth
Like a curse
War is hell
Time will tell
Apocalypse meets
The final disease
Death now creeps
The enemy within...

"The enemy within..."Boogie didn't realize he said it outloud,but that line stood out in his head.

"Huh? What did you say?" Zaroff said curisously not noticing that Boogie was just listening to his ipod.

Fell

Martin sat there. He noticed the radio playing in the background. He recognized the song. It was "Beautiful" by Creed.

She wears a coat of color
Loved by some, feared by others
She's immortalized, in young men's eyes

Joeofmars

"Huh?Oh...uh.It's just.Shaeyln.Why would she just go and join up with Team Galactic."He paused a bit."She told me she hated the teams."

Dr.Hobo2

"Shaelyn never liked the teams?" Zaroff said pausing a moment to think for a second. "Well I heard Mike talking about this 'device' on her...Just like the one on Martin-" He then stopped speaking realizing what he had just said. Should I have told him that?...Well, it's too late now!

Joeofmars

OoC//Felldoh,you're totally stealing my song lyric thing =P

IC//"Shaelyn had a device on her?"Boogie said."and so does Martin?"

Dr.Hobo2

well, might as well tell him. "Yeah, I just overheard from Mike that Shaelyn had one and I saw her put one on Martin. That's why I wanted to get Martin out of here. It wasn't because of the poisin, but it was because Mike would have done anything to get that device. And when I say anything, I mean anything!" even death. Zaroff said to Boogie..."Actually, I don't think I've met you. I'm Zaroff."

Fell

The doctor came down. "Martin, I'm ready to see you now." "Alright." martin followed the doctor up to his office.

Ooc// sorry Joe.  :robotsad: