Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Yeppers, your finish profile is accepted, and have fun roleplaying. ^__^

I feel so honored having a mod in my RP. -squee-

Dr.Hobo2

The riolu hopped up onto the bed and started shaking his master trying to wake him up from the horrible dream. Riolu could sense Zaroff's pain. This made the riolu start to glow with darkness. (If that's even possible. >_>;) And it unleashed a dark pulse that woke Zaroff with a jolt. "Gah! That was a horrible dream. Did you wake me up?" Zaroff said to the riolu.

"Rio." Riolu said with a nod.

"Thanks, that was one bad dream I was having." Did my riolu just use dark pulse? He pulled out his pokedex and it confirmed that riolu had learned dark pulse. "Hm...well, now that I'm wide awake, I think I'll go outside. He walked outside with riolu. Before he left He also left some food and water for the other pokemon when they woke up. "You know, we still have a long ways to go, Riolu." Said Zaroff.

"Riolu." Said the riolu.

"But I'm pretty sure we can make it if we try hard enough." He said with a smile.

"Riolu!" Said riolu also smiling back.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 18, 2007, 03:40:27 PM

Umm, yes?
It seems to be moving rather well.
I thought I may as well join.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 18, 2007, 03:43:58 PM

Umm, yes?
lol, a mod who's a cappy...um...Don't ban me for that comment. ^.^;

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 18, 2007, 03:45:21 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 18, 2007, 03:43:58 PM

Umm, yes?
lol, a mod who's a cappy...um...Don't ban me for that comment. ^.^;
No, I won't, that's abusing powers.
Besides, quality over quantity.
I never got above Cappy on the previous Nsider.

missingnomaster

John left the pokemon center, and headed for Mt. Coronet. He knew that it would be the best place to train before battling the Eterna gym. He had a hard time deciding who to train first, so he just chose the default, Zig. With ice beam, thunderbolt, and shadow claw, Zig easily Koed a bunch of zubats, geodudes, and chingling. However, seeing the large amount of fainted pokemon on the ground, other pokemon avoided John and Zig.
".....Looks like nothing more can be done here. Well, there are bidoofs and ponyta outside the cave that We could train on." so John left Mt. Coronet earlier than expected, and decided to train Floon next.

OOC// I may be done for today. I'm gonna be on Shoddy, and maybe breeding some modest good IV gastlys as well

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Hey, Fear, random question. In the game, there were attacks that couldn't be avoided. Will the same logic apply in this RP?

Ic// "Hey, the next gym leader has grass type pokemon. Maybe I should catch a flying pokemon...Like zubat! There should be plenty in the cave. Let's go Riolu!" Said Zaroff excitedly running into the cave.

"Rio!" Said riolu following him with the same exact mood.

FearItself

Ooc// You mean for things like Shock Wave and all that? Yes, they do apply.
But for things like Psychic that control the body of the opposing Pokemon, I'd prefer those to be beams of energy rather than something that godmods the other Pokemon.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 18, 2007, 03:57:35 PM
Ooc// You mean for things like Shock Wave and all that? Yes, they do apply.
But for things like Psychic that control the body of the opposing Pokemon, I'd prefer those to be beams of energy rather than something that godmods the other Pokemon.
Ooc// does that include Aura sphere?

FearItself

Ooc// Is Aura Sphere a no-miss thing like Shock Wave? If so, then yes, Aura Sphere is included.

Flying Chickens

Nik stared at a Starly, lying on the ground shivering, it's wings wrapped around itself in an effort to warm itself up. He looked over at Snorunt. "You just like to freeze things, don't you?" Nik asked curiously. "Snor- Snor!" Snorunt agreed happily. Nik detached a Poke-ball from his belt, and returned his focus to Starly. "Well, as long as it isn't fainted, I may as well catch it." He threw the Poke-ball down at the freezing fowl. A beam of red light shot out and sucked in the Starly. For a few moments the ball shook as violently as the Pokemon inside, but soon calmed out. Nik bent down and picked up the ball and began walking further down the route, Snorunt hopping happily along in tow.

Dr.Hobo2

Avion-Finch

"ok Topaz, lets do it!" said Avion as he tossed Topaz's pokeball.
"trike!" howled Topaz in readiness.
the Murkrow was poised and ready for battle.
"ok, Topaz, hit it with a thunderwave." commanded Avion, Topaz then shot a small string of electricity at murkrow.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

gamemasterdevil

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"yes." With that, Shawn walked to a panel that read, "PASSWORD" and tapped it at certain numbers and opened the door to a base.