News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Well, think about what the attack physically does to the Pokemon. It would normally only be used as a last-resort attack, and usually when Voltorb/Electrode use it, it makes the Pokemon faint. Therefore, I'd have to say that, yes, things like Explosion and Self-Destruct would make the user faint.

Fell

Martin wanted to make the first attack.

"Use mega drain!!" Budew jumped forward, and used mega drain. The large light went towards the larvitar. "DODGE LARVITAR!!!" Josh ordered Larvitar to dodge, Larvitar moved out of the way.

"Use rock slide!" Larvitar slammed himself on the ground to create a massive rock slide. The rocks went directly towads Budew.

Budew got hit! "Hrr....Use mega drain again!" Budew quickly launched the mega drain.

It hit Larvitar, and sapped his energy. The increased attack, plus the super effective hit. Fainted Larvitar in one hit.

"Return!" Josh returned Larvitar.

Spongebob does not approve

missingnomaster

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 04:53:26 PM
Quote from: missignomaster on October 19, 2007, 04:51:37 PM
OOC// Explosion doesnt have to kill the pokemon that uses it right? because I may want to teach it to Floon once he evolves into drifblim
Ooc// It does in fact faint the user.

Not faint, KILL.  because several pokemon(like team rockets' koffing) have killed themself with explosion

FearItself

Quote from: missignomaster on October 19, 2007, 04:55:03 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 04:53:26 PM
Quote from: missignomaster on October 19, 2007, 04:51:37 PM
OOC// Explosion doesnt have to kill the pokemon that uses it right? because I may want to teach it to Floon once he evolves into drifblim
Ooc// It does in fact faint the user.

Not faint, KILL.  because several pokemon(like team rockets' koffing) have killed themself with explosion

Ooc// Do you mean Team Rocket's Koffing in the context of this roleplay? I'd have to say that is a special condition, because the Explosion wasn't the thing to kill them, it was most likely the Oreburgh Gym collapsing on them. I'd say that those Pokemon that would be able to know Explosion would be able to handle the damage physically and only faint from it, not die from it.

Joeofmars

The kid wearing the black hoodie was suspicous.

"I don't trust you,you'll have to ask Martin about joining."If it were just a couple of days ago,he would have said Shaelyn,though today he was indifferent.

He noticed Shaelyn by her sigh and looked over at her.

"Hey..."He said,in a lower then normal voice.

Transient Link

ooc// I'm back! Uh can I get filled in Ive read the posts and I'm still confused.... :| All I know is that im tagging with shaelyn in my silent mode but thats about it....so whats goin on... :-\

Fell

Ooc// I have to get off. I'm watching a Brian Regan video with my family.

Sorry to leave you at a time like this.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"Hey..." Shaelyn said in a similar tone as she looked over to Boogie. Her eyes only met his for a moment or two, before she looked down to the ground. In her mind, she was beating herself up over the fact that she had broken her trust with one of the only friends she ever had, and she couldn't control the fact. It made her feel like she wanted to go and get roughed up by an Onix again, just to get the proper punishment, even though she was still feeling pain from the last one.

Joeofmars

Boogie couldn't help himself,he spurted out with out thinking"When did they put the device on you and why didn't you tell us?"He didn't want to think about her being evil and he wanted to trust her again,and knowing this was the only way to find out.

Flying Chickens

Nik sighed. So many strange people. Well, as long as they weren't with Magma or Rocket, they would be good. He glared for a moment as he clutched the burn in thought, then relaxed once again. "Evil? Yeesh. How do I know that you two aren't evil. One of Magma's, or Team Rocket's. Well, mostly I wouldn't trust you if you were Magma. But who can tell anymore, with them all teaming u-..." He froze as the boy in the hat blurted out something about a chip. Oh well, he'd have to talk to Martin once the battle was over...

Transient Link

ooc/ oh now I got it fear  filled me in

ic/ mike watched the battle in semi boardom since he already one his badge there was not much point in watching. Mike noted the struggle shaelyn was having in getting her trust back. Mike knew he stood no chance he didnt have any from the start so he just stayed quiet like a sentenel waiting for danger.

FearItself

"I.. I think that Commander put the device on me after she beat me up at the hospital. She kneed me in the ribs, where I had many fractures, and made me pass out from pain. That's probably when she was able to put the chip on my neck." Shaelyn began to explain the first part of Boogie's little outburst. "I didn't tell you because I didn't know it was there. I was unconscious while it was being put on me, and the chip is undetectable unless a person would scratch at the base of their skull, which is unlikely. So.. I really didn't know why I was acting that way in the first place until Mike told me not even a day ago."

Flying Chickens

Nik frowned, and moved a bit away. They were having a private conversation, so he might as well try his best not to eaves-drop.

Joeofmars

"R-Really?"Boogie fealt horrible for not trusting her.He stared at the ground and kicked a rock around his feet."I'm...i'm so sorry."

Transient Link

ooc/ fear heads up avatar on in 2 min im leaving to watch

ic// well its good to see shaelyns got her friends trust back

mike grinned being honestly happy for her