News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra made their way to Solaceon.

"man, its so clean and rural here!" said Avion in disbelief.

"Yeah, this place is all farming and the daycare here is a very popular place." Said Terra

"So north from here, and then east? then where in Veilstone right?" asked Avion

"Yeah, but we should really rest up now" said Terra.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

"It's okay... You had every reason to not trust me after what I did." Shaelyn replied to Boogie. She sort of felt sorry for him, and sorry for herself at the same time, it was weird.. "I'd probably act the same way in your position."

Joeofmars

OoC//Avatar = Epic Win.Tai Lee = Epic hotness!

IC//

"Yeah.Lets just forget about it and watch a battle."He said with a smile,then added jokingly"Fuhgetaboutet!"

FearItself

Ooc// Ty Lee was hilarious! xDD I lol'd when she cried near the end, I don't know why. Azula was hilarious, trying to appeal to guys. The whole episode was just one big soap, but it was still awesome. xD

IC// Shaelyn laughed a little, feeling great about having her trust back with Boogie again. She grinned a bit, crossing her arms and turning to watch Martin's gym battle. Every time she saw him battle, or battled him herself, he always surprised her. He had most definately gotten better since the last time they battled.

Flying Chickens

Nik looked to the side, and noticed the two were done conversing. "So," He said, grinning, "decided yet?"

Joeofmars

OoC//"WE WILL BE THE BEST COUPLE EVER AND RULE THE WORLD!!!" XD

Flying Chickens

Ooc// We have crushed you forever! You shall not rise from the ashes! ... Well, that was fun!

Joeofmars

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 06:15:15 PM
Ooc// We have crushed you forever! You shall not rise from the ashes! ... Well, that was fun!

OoC//Yes!That was hilarious!

IC//

"Decided?"Boogie said questioningly"Decided what?"

Flying Chickens

Nik rolled his eyes. "If I can come with you guys..." He said, "and girl." He added quickly.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC* Can someone summarize the episode?

Joeofmars

"I told you to ask Martin."Boogie wasn't sure why,but he really wasn't sure about this guy.And the way Shantae looked she didn't like him very muxh either.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 19, 2007, 06:22:12 PM
OOC* Can someone summarize the episode?
Ooc// That hunter Zuko sent fights Aang... Sort of. And Zuko and co. all have fun on the beach!

Ic// Nik moved away again and resumed watching the battle. He stood for a moment then began shuffling through his Poke-balls. He picked one out, then tossed it so Snorunt inside came out.  "Almost forgot," He said, happily "Snorunt would enjoy watching this." Then he looked towards Boogie and Shaelyn, "I don't suppose either of you have a TM for Ice Beam with you? And also you forgot to introduce yourselves."

Triforce_Luigi

OOC*Wow... I wish I had been able to see it. It sounds, um, interesting.

Avion-Finch

meanwhile in Jubilife

Zak finally made it to Jubilife, and was only a short surf away from Canalave.

"ugh, jeeze finally, almost there" he said as he walked through Jubilife.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Joeofmars

"I don't carry any TMs."Boogie said,intentionally not saying his name.