News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Hmm, too bad." Nik said, picking up Snorunt so that it would have a better view. Then he looked over once again. "Does she have an Ice Beam TM?"

Joeofmars

"She?"Boogie wasn't sure if he was talking about Shantae or Shaelyn."Who?"

Flying Chickens

"I don't know. She. It would help if you introduce yourself so I could call you by name." Nik said, plainly. "But both, anyone who has Ice Beam."

Joeofmars

"I don't have one."Shantae said queitly"My name is Shantae."

Seeing her introduce herself Boogie added.

"My name is Boogie."

Flying Chickens

"As I said earlier, my name is Nik. Good to meet you." He said, holding out a hand.

Joeofmars

"What's in your hand?"Shantae said.

She normaly wouldn't be so cautious,she wouldn't be where she was in life if she was.Though she couldn't trust anyone anymore,so she had every right to act like this.

Flying Chickens

Nik looked down to see he was holding out his left hand, which was covered by the burn. "Nothing, sorry. I was holding it out for you to shake, sorry if the burn startled you." He said, and switched so his right hand was out instead.

Joeofmars

Boogie looked down at the outstreched hand.He grasped it lightly and let go soon.Shantae also grabed it,though firmly.She stared at him in the eyes,as if reading him.She let go after about 20 seconds.

Flying Chickens

Nik gave a confused smile. The girl had held onto his hand for a long time, about twenty seconds he estimated. Hooray! I made some friends! He thought to himself gleefully. Then he returned his attention to the three, Boogie, Shantae, and the girl who was watching the battle. "So, what Pokemon did you two start off with?"

Joeofmars

"Elekid."Boogie muttered.
"Charmander"Shantae said in the same voice.

Flying Chickens

Nik pointed at Boogie. "Oh, you! Rowan mentioned you!" Nik exclaimed. Then he tried one final time, "Does she have Ice Beam?" He asked, pointing at the girl who had not yet given her name.

Joeofmars

"I don't know!"Boogie said,aggitated.

Flying Chickens

"Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. I'm just really excited about training my Snorunt here." Nik said apologetically.

gamemasterdevil

"Well..." Aeon began, taking a few baby steps toward Venus. "..I was thinking of something more along the lines of..a spy." A grin spread across his face.

"Is there a way I could get in as that? If you need a test to prove it, I'll gladly do one." His tone was a little..odd. He seemed to want to be given a test.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

Ooc// I'm back ! So, some bonding happened while I was gone?

I wish I could watch Avatar. :(

Ic// Josh threw out his next pokemon. "Go, SHEILDON!" A peculiar pokemon came out. It's head was one big oval. "Surprised much? It's a fossil brought back to life by one of our scientists!" He grinned proudly.

"Hm. Interesting. Budew use mega drain again!" The budew shot the light at the sheildon.

"Sheildon, USE PROTECT!" Sheildon covered itself with a protective veil, that nullified the attack!

"Retalliate with take down!!!" The pokemon charged at budew, and hit with incredible force!

Spongebob does not approve